Donor System.

FlyingMilkan

Ok so as an active botter and a frequent user of osbot I feel obligated to give back to perhaps not so much the community, but the developers of the client and scripts. 

I bot one, and only one account. Thus meaning I have no use for VIP or sponsor and I feel it would be a waste of money.

To cut to the chase, I'm recommending the implementation of a donation system or something similar e.g for every, lets say $10 a user donates they receive a new title or banner under their name with the amount donated. This would not only benefit the developers but also the donor. Currently when I post i'm treated like a leech. And to be fair other than purchasing a script here and there, I more or less am. I'm not implying that money buys respect but in this case I don't think it would hurt - giving new members of the osbot community a way to show they aren't just here to take what they can and run. 

• Like 1

Just simply have "Donator" as a title or pip or badge or whatever you want to call it if they've donated $10 or more.

^^ You will not get any benefits as it is, a donation. (Don't understand why you wouldn't just buy VIP for cheaper scripts but whatever) (I suppose Donator stays there forever)

Support. It would bring in a lot of cash for the dev's as it's also a way to show trust in places like the market.

that is completely stupid..

how does donating 10$ to a bot show trust worthiness in the market...

donating 10$ and scamming 100$ isn't going to happen of course huh..? /sarcasm.

Well that's an idiotic post...

Do you know anything about blackmarket activities? It doesn't matter what it's for, someone who has donated/received feedback/has something to LOSE is less likely to scam then someone who risks nothing. Sure you could donate $10 and scam $100, but your losing something as compared to the person who never donated anything at all.

Support. It would bring in a lot of cash for the dev's as it's also a way to show trust in places like the market.

that is completely stupid..

how does donating 10$ to a bot show trust worthiness in the market...

donating 10$ and scamming 100$ isn't going to happen of course huh..? /sarcasm.

Well that's an idiotic post...

Do you know anything about blackmarket activities? It doesn't matter what it's for, someone who has donated/received feedback/has something to LOSE is less likely to scam then someone who risks nothing. Sure you could donate $10 and scam $100, but your losing something as compared to the person who never donated anything at all.

I am pretty active in black markets, all I can say is: I have seen the biggest and most trusted user eventually scam..

5uck?... hacked multiple accounts for example.. he was a "well trusted" mod.. still hacked..

implying that when you donate 10$ you will think twice about scamming 100$+..

donating doesn't have anything to do with trust worthiness..