• No
  4. 4. New PiP Set (User Ranks)

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. PiP for top posters?

• Yes
    • No

Original thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/27027-regarding-updates-changes/

I definitely support it, changing things up for the better will be great for OSBot.

• Yes, as of now in my opinion the current structure of the forums is a bit messy, and could use some reworking.
  • Yes, some fresh new colors would not be a bad idea.
  • Doesn't really matter to me, it is quite simple so I don't see why we can't have this.

A few other things that I believe could be changed:

• Removing the censor
  • Adding postcount to the spam section
  • Renaming the spam section to something like 'random' or 'casual'
  • Implementing a new IPB theme
  • Make it so when you quote someone who quoted another post, it does not 'quote-train' so to speak (For more info click here to view the previous suggestion thread that was made)
  • Make sponsor lifetime

I would love to see a new logo for this site. A logo that is more sophisticated and is of great quality (not a 2-minute photoshop job tongue.png).

Also, a new pip set would be nice. The current one looks too similar to other pips on other rs botting communities. 

The purpose of this thread was to get more suggestions so that I could make a larger thread with even more polls to vote on. So add suggestion below!

a new user PIP for top posters and the pips would be given if a super/admin says yes or no depending what kind of quality/content they see from us bro?

also what about a PIP or something im not sure what but like for those who have sold lots of osbot vouchers to be verified sellers or verified Vouch seller or something ?????????? just a thought tongue.png cause ive sold over 400 dollars which i think is quite an accomplishment smile.png

You already have a ton of pips. XD

• Like 1

also what about a PIP or something im not sure what but like for those who have sold lots of osbot vouchers to be verified sellers or verified Vouch seller or something ?????????? just a thought tongue.png cause ive sold over 400 dollars which i think is quite an accomplishment smile.png

You already have a ton of pips. XD

YEAH but over 400 bucks worth of vouchers sold bro thats a lot :P