Fix this quote training issue

Britney

It's rather annoying every time you quote someone who quoted another person and have so many quotes, if this can be fixed that would be great.

7b6ac12d2fcf812667e3098bccbb561d.png

They need to fix the double posting as well. It won't do much aside from spam.

banned members of pb >.< bah lol hai.

Hey lol

Who are you on pb 

It's rather annoying every time you quote someone who quoted another person and have so many quotes, if this can be fixed that would be great.

Hey lol

Who are you on pb

I like big quote blocks, so I feel this is a productive post tongue.png

What does that have to do with anything...?

No idea.

No idea.

You can delete things inside of the quote that don't pertain or apply to what you're responding to. For example, see above. It's more of a preference than a problem.

I don't know if I support this, unless the post contains giant images (which should already be in a spoiler).

No idea.

You can delete things inside of the quote that don't pertain or apply to what you're responding to. For example, see above. It's more of a preference than a problem.

I don't know if I support this, unless the post contains giant images (which should already be in a spoiler).

I'm aware you can, but automatically quoting unnecessary posts really isn't needed.

It is much more convenient if it just quotes the one user you are trying to quote.

This is how it is on pretty much all forums. 

The reason you quote other quotes is because that is the post. If you don't want to quote the other parts, then don't quote the post at all. Simply @their_name or don't complain. Or, quote the post and delete the unnecessary crap. 

It's clear you haven't been a part of many forums. 

The reason you quote other quotes is because that is the post. If you don't want to quote the other parts, then don't quote the post at all. Simply @their_name or don't complain. Or, quote the post and delete the unnecessary crap. 

Obviously, it's clear that you think you know more than I do. So, enlighten me. Please.

Obviously, it's clear that you think you know more than I do. So, enlighten me. Please.

I do in fact, as most forums have it this way.

This quote training is just rather stupid and there isn't any sense in it.