Next Promotions v7  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Next Admin

• Jason
    • Alek
  2. 2. Next Super

• Master Drive
    • Falixus
  3. 3. Next Promotion (Chatbox or Global)

• Lysanias
    • Celestial
    • Gildgad

Well if you have better ideas suggest them! I'm not denying you that right.

Honestly the only people I could see getting any type of promotion right now would be either:

@BotRS123: Online constantly and is mature enough to hold the position

@Sex: I've seen some pretty good things from him

@Ericthecmh: Very mature who's online a good amount of time and takes initiative. If you don't believe me take a look at the scripters union forum, he's always constantly updating threads and helping out any scripter who has an issue

I would vote @Ericthecmh for Global.

Eh. How about swizzbeat?

God no, and I'm not kidding if your serious. I spend way to much time on these forums when I should be doing other things :p

Honestly the only people I could see getting any type of promotion right now would be either:

@Ericthecmh: Very mature who's online a good amount of time and takes initiative. If you don't believe me take a look at the scripters union forum, he's always constantly updating threads and helping out any scripter who has an issue

Eh. How about swizzbeat?

He spams the forum

Eh. How about swizzbeat?

He spams the forum

its a forum mate you're suppose to post.. some users like myself have 2k+ posts........ its called being extremely active :)

• Like 1

honestly should discredit anyone on who made a quitting thread just sayin. We don't need more mods and admins these post are kind of getting annoying tbh. Not this post specifically but all post made about we need more mods and admins from regular people to admins. Admins you don't need to ask the community on there opinion yes it is nice but there not the ones making the decisions and I know a lot of bitching people who complained about alek, and obviously he's doing a good job at his job so obviously those guys who ranted on him don't know a dam thing! I will be happy with whoever you chose as long as they don't mess up.

This is a rant :(

• Like 1

I'm really getting tired of this shit. 2-3 months ago nobody didn't care as much as now about staff positions. Everywhere i go now in osbot, I see staff drama, staff drama. Stop it for fucks sake. If there is gonna be promotion then there will be a promotion to someone.

Edited by lolmanden