Leaving RS + OsBot for awhile.

Simon

both known scammers? LOL

p.s. the reason he was kicked is because its impossible to get someone banned for afking rock crabs?

we had a manual levelling order and he obviously botted it..

not trying to but in or anything but you can get banned for past botting lol

• Like 2

Violent was banned on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. for 1 year he should be banned on OSBot for 1 year from what I've heard.

Yoloswag also was banned on Scythe recently for scamming as well lets ban him too guys?

goodbye claws gimme your sponsor <3 time since your letting it go to waste i need more days on mine lol

• Like 1

Violent was banned on t**bot for 1 year he should be banned on OSBot for 1 year from what I've heard.

Yoloswag also was banned on Scythe recently for scamming as well lets ban him too guys?

goodbye claws gimme your sponsor QwPha8E.png time since your letting it go to waste i need more days on mine lol

Do you even know my Advertising other bots isn&#39;t allowed. ban reason?

Maldesto even said " We will ban scammers from other sites, as long as a dispute is filed and full proof that it is the same person is provided. Thanks for the suggestion it will be implemented. 

This isn't a free for all on the community to go looking for past scammers, the original complainant needs to be the one who is filing the report, not someone who has seen stuff on other communities. "

Yeah, i never scammed. 

Violent was banned on t**bot for 1 year he should be banned on OSBot for 1 year from what I've heard.

goodbye claws gimme your sponsor QwPha8E.png time since your letting it go to waste i need more days on mine lol

Do you even know my t**bot ban reason?

Maldesto even said " We will ban scammers from other sites, as long as a dispute is filed and full proof that it is the same person is provided. Thanks for the suggestion it will be implemented. 

This isn't a free for all on the community to go looking for past scammers, the original complainant needs to be the one who is filing the report, not someone who has seen stuff on other communities. "

Yeah, i never scammed. 

lol not every little person will come forward from other sites but those who have scammed/been banned on other sites for breaking rules should be banned yes. Funny how yoloswag and you have been banned on a lot of botting sites....... see a pattern mate???