Question

Basic

2. Two people have the SOTW Winner PiP, if your letting people keep them then I should have one too right? /: I've never had it... Even though I won..

Do winners get to keep their PiP forever or do you keep it for a week until the next winner is announced? then why is there two -________-

2. Two people have the SOTW Winner PiP, if your letting people keep them then I should have one too right? /: I've never had it... Even though I won..

Do winners get to keep their PiP forever or do you keep it for a week until the next winner is announced? then why is there two -________-

Yeah idk... /: I was told we only kept it for a week.

Yeah idk... /: I was told we only kept it for a week.

maldesto should be fixing it shortly mate and sorry you never got yours :(

and gfx designer rank back make me a sexy sig <3 i wanna see that you still havent lost your 1337 skills

Only the most recent winner should have it right now. So jason should not have it, only Alerion. I don't think you should get your rank back ... You lost it because you acted like a jerk and gave terrible feedback on people's graphics, usually just saying things like "boring" "this designer sucks" and stuff like that.

Anyone who even considers giving him the rank, look at my thread in the mod section.

What you don't understand is that I made amends with every single person I despised. Designers and Other members out of the section. (I'm friends with gh0st now too)

My attitude has changed completely.. You just don't want to realize it for some reason..

Only the most recent winner should have it right now. So jason should not have it, only Alerion. I don't think you should get your rank back ... You lost it because you acted like a jerk and gave terrible feedback on people's graphics, usually just saying things like "boring" "this designer sucks" and stuff like that.

Anyone who even considers giving him the rank, look at my thread in the mod section.

***goes to the mod section***  OH MY O________O Basic has been a bad bad boy

What you don't understand is that I made amends with every single person I despised. Designers and Other members out of the section. (I'm friends with gh0st now too)

My attitude has changed completely.. You just don't want to realize it for some reason..

I'd say wait a few more weeks before giving anything to you but thats what I think.

noone cares what gh0st thinks :'(

***goes to the mod section*** OH MY O________O Basic has been a bad bad boy

I'd say wait a few more weeks before giving anything to you but thats what I think.

noone cares what gh0st thinks :'(

That's okay, I respect your opinion.