Master Chief's demotion

Maxi

Sad to see this happen. sad.png

Fuck yes, Excoshitbot will fail and in a few weeks everyones going to come back over.

Without OSBot no one would have even heard of them, and I don't think they realize how hard it is it actually run a successful bot client with all the competition out. Their way over their heads.

OSBot ftw QwPha8E.png

Didn't you sign up for the community?

Yes, I'm not allowed to go and check out another site? I haven't made any contributions have I..

Excoshitbot will fail and in a few weeks

hmmm loool

Fuck yes, Excoshitbot will fail and in a few weeks everyones going to come back over.

Without OSBot no one would have even heard of them, and I don't think they realize how hard it is it actually run a successful bot client with all the competition out. Their way over their heads.

OSBot ftw QwPha8E.png

Yes, I'm not allowed to go and check out another site? I haven't made any contributions have I..

Excoshitbot will fail and in a few weeks

hmmm loool

Literally their whole community is composed of people they got from OSBot. When they can get thousands of logins everyday from people that they didn't steal from another community, then I'll consider them an actual site. 

People are free to go where they want to be and go multiple places at the same time. But only if you have no commitments and responsibilities elsewhere and have the same elsewhere. People from Apple don't work with Microsoft but can certainly use Microsoft's software or visit their stores.

Perfectly said. I don't get why people don't understand this. You can't work for two rival companies...

People are free to go where they want to be and go multiple places at the same time. But only if you have no commitments and responsibilities elsewhere and have the same elsewhere. People from Apple don't work with Microsoft but can certainly use Microsoft's software or visit their stores.

I just fail to see how you consider the fact that @Master Chief had commitments to OSBot.

We do this voluntarily, and he has done nothing but help out OSBot.

I'd understand if we got paid for putting our personal time into keeping this website alive, then it'd be a different story, but that isn't the case..

• Like 1

OSBot ftw QwPha8E.png

You did too? As did I. I would like to check out their site, see whats happening. I have * as well, there is nothing wrong with being apart of another bot/forum.

same here i have a hebot account a No advertising account a vinbot account a * account