Let me be clear!

Maxi

Dear Maxi!

Thanks for clarifying the situation. As I wrote in other topic, all this blaming and assumptions about your and other developers real life can be evaded if you post more information regarding OSBot project. It can be 3-5 lines after runescape update occurred, saying you know about it and will start solving in hours / tomorrow. Then, other message regarding status of work.

Community is lacking of up-to-date information regarding your project. I was really perplexed when there was no update for 2 days, and no information whether the update will be. Because I was in need to take decision: wait until you repair the bot or switch to another. And I was really thinking that this is a high chance there will be no update at all.

Hope this will help you to understand community better.

Thanks,

dark_xor.

You guys have no idea how hard it is to worry about a real life + worry about the forums + worry about the bot, you guys sit around and no life the forums trolling Maxi and Laz. It is disrespectful, and all of you need warnings, the repeat offenders need to take a little vacation. Stop trolling and move on, if you don't like how it is going down leave. No one wants a troll around here talking down to the owners of the site.

Some of us have ran small businesses AND also admined forums larger than osbot(admittedly, my small biz ventures have largely fell flat). 

Of course, it IS speculation about how much osbot brings in.

It is fucked up what dashboard did, but he, like many of us, felt burned. I'm not defending his deplorable actions but it was a move by someone in a community who wants answers. It's not hard to have a shared google doc on where you are. If admins don't want to have to make daily posts forum mods can do it for them.

I get that when they made osbot they didnt expect it to become THIS full time, but it is what it is now. if they can't handle it bring in more devs. there's no shortage globally.

We're posting because we give a shit, not because we want maxi and laz to FEEL like shit. I appreciate the way osbot is structured compared to competitors. That's why I'm still here. I'm glad to see their publicly active again.

• Like 3

None of my business and not talking mess ^^ but i do not think college debts etc.. are not 100,000$ unless hes gonna be some kinda genuis

my college was 28,000$ for a 4 year plan which im still attending,  im sure he has made more than 28,000 :x so there IS some personal money in there to spend for yourselfs... WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING, you DESERVE money to spend as you put time in, but there is no need to tell people "its for studies"

It also helps your bills and personal transactions as im sure you don't work at taco bell or mcdonalds to help your personal income.

Anywho not upset or invading your life as i don't know, just saying my "opinion" towards the money being collected thanks :) and as long as you don't spend the money on crack, im ok with it :) hell you can drive a ferrari for all i care! just be wise with the wealth ;p

None of my business and not talking mess ^^ but i do not think college debts etc.. are not 100,000$ unless hes gonna be some kinda genuis

my college was 28,000$ for a 4 year plan which im still attending,  im sure he has made more than 28,000 :x so there IS some personal money in there to spend for yourselfs... WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING, you DESERVE money to spend as you put time in, but there is no need to tell people "its for studies"

It also helps your bills and personal transactions as im sure you don't work at taco bell or mcdonalds to help your personal income.

Anywho not upset or invading your life as i don't know, just saying my "opinion" towards the money being collected thanks smile.png and as long as you don't spend the money on crack, im ok with it smile.png hell you can drive a ferrari for all i care! just be wise with the wealth ;p

You can easily stack up $100k in debt for 4 years+ a masters. Although I'm a huge advocate of community college not many people take that route.

Student loan debt is a major fucking problem. We need to be fighting for solutions to the problem instead of finger pointing people that they made poor decisions, mostly which they were pressured in to my recruiters, their parents, and really society as a whole. I highly rec people sign up and filter in their inbox student debt crisis: http://studentdebtcrisis.org/

Last year over 120,000 Americans had their social security payments garnished. 12 years ago there was practically 0. This is a multi generational problem.

Anywho not upset or invading your life as i don't know, just saying my "opinion" towards the money being collected thanks smile.png and as long as you don't spend the money on crack, im ok with it smile.png hell you can drive a ferrari for all i care! just be wise with the wealth ;p

You can easily stack up $100k in debt for 4 years+ a masters. Although I'm a huge advocate of community college not many people take that route.

Student loan debt is a major fucking problem. We need to be fighting for solutions to the problem instead of finger pointing people that they made poor decisions, mostly which they were pressured in to my recruiters, their parents, and really society as a whole. I highly rec people sign up and filter in their inbox student debt crisis: http://studentdebtcrisis.org/

Last year over 120,000 Americans had their social security payments garnished. 12 years ago there was practically 0. This is a multi generational problem.

ANy1 stacking up 100k+ debts are people who WANT to, not every person in the world can do that. However TONS of people can get loans/grants for a measly 25k - 50km with the help of a side job for years to pay it off.

As for this, i find it kind of an easy way to get by with money and anyone would do it to in a heartbeat... To run a client based on another game not created by us, to gain massive amounts of wealth, then tell the buyers there seniors in high school and they need a 100k+ to get by in life is well... that is a luxory life. Im getting a bachelors for 25k 4 year planm im satisfied lol, i have no intentions of earning 100k to pay for it, but like i said not everyone has that luxory, and if you are going to LIVE THAT LUXORY, make sure your business and customers are also living the luxory life in the game world, as that is where there money goes for YOU to have a good life and college education :)

If it wasn't for the community, they would have no money or funds for there "studies" so the community is essential to there support and studies. Therefor we should have it in return.

"That is all i was saying :) no way in any shape or form was i upset in this conversation, or rude :)

This is all for conversation, and explanation as a community, thank you :)"

If nothing changes in the coming months, i doubt the community will last till osbot 2's release in January. There's over a dozen new bot sites released in the passed few weeks, each looking to become the next best bot, and with 1 of the 2 main bots being gimped right now, its only a matter of time before more people leave. I've already started moving to other bots as this client is no longer efficient for goldfarming, the only reason i haven't completely moved is due to the fact that scripts here are so much cheaper then on the other community.

2 months ago, i could run a good 20+ bots on my PC with low CPU(I5 8GB), nowadays i'm lucky if i can run 5 with 100% cpu, low cpu and 1-3 FPS, nothing else open. Same thing on my VPS, 1 osbot client uses 10-20% CPU while the competition uses 10% or less.

Unless the memory leak is fixed i don't think i'll be staying here much longer as 3 months of running a client at 50% efficiency of the competition isn't worth it, this has 'been the case since about a month ago.