testing out bot busting.

ershnip

I started playing again on this account that is almost a year old and it had 98 woodcutting. I shared it with a friend and he nolifed wc on it and got a 2 day ban like 9 months ago or so. 

I started playing on it and I got like 8M wc xp these 2 weeks, I'm trying to get all stats to 50+. I'm taking breaks every 30 minutes or 60 minutes when I'm botting. I botted mining/smithing/fishing/agility/crafting, on all skills like a couple hours each, around 5. I'm not getting banned. My IP isn't flagged, I don't bot in crowded areas or risky areas where gold farmers are. My schedule isn't really humanlike, because I bot overnight too. Maybe I should quit with this though.. For now I still don't have a ban :). I try to train different stats each day and do quests etc. Sometimes babysit your bot.

My acc has been banned before and I havn't really been botting since the bot busting has been happening but before it was happening I would fish overnight and the acc as been banned before and it was never banned again. I was thinking about starting to bot at the fish guild again but after reading this post I think I'm just going to wait a month or so to see how it turns out.

For one, jamflex can detect if you're logging in through a client or a web browser. That's step one. Combine that with long hours of play, low stats, reports, and an obvious movement rythym and you've got a ban.

Is the client detecting shit a given? Or is this guy talking out his ass -srs