Trade with Caution

Kittens

Trade with Caution PIP?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

For people that said no - what is your reasoning?

So, if someone has scammed someone, if it is with solid proof the scammer will get banned, if there isn't completely solid proof the potential scammer gets the trade with caution PIP. After that no-one will trade that person. So in both cases someone has been scammed and nobody will trade the scammer again. It does the same thing

Why not remove the pip after they're proven innocent? 

Like @Reaper he scammed @ScorpioZ.

ScorpioZ had all the proof accept pics of the trade screens. Reaper even deleted and blocked scorpioz on skype after....

He still didn't get banned.

True.

Although going back to xNeyaa's point - people can still trade that person; they just need to be careful when doing it just as the other person going first or using mm and so on

Im sure no one would go first to someone with that pip.

Atleast people will use a MiddleMan and they wont be able to scam anymore.

For people that said no - what is your reasoning?

So, if someone has scammed someone, if it is with solid proof the scammer will get banned, if there isn't completely solid proof the potential scammer gets the trade with caution PIP. After that no-one will trade that person. So in both cases someone has been scammed and nobody will trade the scammer again. It does the same thing

Why not remove the pip after they're proven innocent? 

Like @Reaper he scammed @ScorpioZ.

ScorpioZ had all the proof accept pics of the trade screens. Reaper even deleted and blocked scorpioz on skype after....

He still didn't get banned.

True.

Although going back to xNeyaa's point - people can still trade that person; they just need to be careful when doing it just as the other person going first or using mm and so on

Im sure no one would go first to someone with that pip.

Atleast people will use a MiddleMan and they wont be able to scam anymore.

true, but a middleman doesn't prevent you from getting scammed. i guess the PIP can work. 

true, but a middleman doesn't prevent you from getting scammed. i guess the PIP can work. 

How does a Middle Man not prevent you from getting scammed. Using a Trusted user to see through with the payment (whatever) it may be is the best thing to preventing a scam. However something cannot be prevented when seeing through with the payment (paypal chargebacks). However you can reduce the possibility of a chargeback if you only trade with Trusted users.

How does a Middle Man not prevent you from getting scammed. Using a Trusted user to see through with the payment (whatever) it may be is the best thing to preventing a scam. However something cannot be prevented when seeing through with the payment (paypal chargebacks). However you can reduce the possibility of a chargeback if you only trade with Trusted users.

A middlemen doesn't prevent scamming, he just makes the other user make the poayment or give the information. Been scammed twice while using a middlemen

A middlemen doesn't prevent scamming, he just makes the other user make the poayment or give the information. Been scammed twice while using a middlemen

it does when selling and buying gp :P

i want a reply from Raflesia about this since he is the Community Manager but still no reply even when my thread has had 1k+ views :(

• Administrator

This is a hard thing to decide, if someone scams they banned, if they pay back and get back in the community i agree the should get a TWC, but if they have a dispute against them it doesn't mean twc it means someone either got scammed by them or didn't, there is no inbetween.

Isn't it possible for people to scam middleman?

What if the person sends the money to the middleman and then chargesback, does the mm loose the money?

Or does the mm just trade the gold, and the buyer is the one who collects the payments.

Cause i MMd a trade before and it worked successfully (thank god lol) but i noticed that the person could have charged back anytime he wanted to really, but he didn't

What if he did, (im not the seller no the buyer, im just making sure the 2 players recieve there payment) but what if I get my paypal chargedback for handeling the payment?

OR

Am i a nub and not supposed to use my own paypal, cause i have seen mm's collect the money and re send it to the seller with the -5% discount from there paypal.