So from this morning you may feel

bigjubbs

That i might be crazy or weird or an un-educated moron whatever you want to call me, say it, it will not necessarily bother me, it will just either make my thoughts stronger or weaker. Sorry for maybe coming off a little harsh with what i say/have said but i am just speaking the most honest thoughts from my head. I am trying to show you guys to question things.. dont believe everything you guys have shown me that u can be actually smart and not just flaming homos ( for the most part ) but the thing is. Dont be like everybody else is what i think life is all about kinda its hard to explain. not trying to push a religious belief by any means as i dont believe in anything. 

Sorry if i offended anybody or if i do offend someone in the future. Don't mean too.

Lol you guys, hate me all you want honestly. What are you gonna do ban me off osbot.org because i think obama is a fucking joke to your country.. Sorry for putting my 2cents in the air and u guys really taking it to heart lol

No, we hate you because you condemned us by being american.