Is it totally unsafe to launch the client in stealth mode?

getraket

9 hours ago, getraket said:

Is it totally unsafe to launch the client in stealth mode now? and is this related to the latest update in game and of the osbot client? 

If so, how to know when its safe(r) to run the client again? 

ive used stealth for years with no issues. ive just tried to log in today and have a 2 week ban for 3rd party client :D

33 minutes ago, azo1 said:

I created a new account and used fighter script and after 3h I got permanent ban.

Stealth or mirror mode? 
I ran (2) f2p accounts on mirror 24hrs+ multiple breaks, training combat, woodcutting, then crafting jewellery. Decided to switch clients to stealth and test. Both banned within 6hr. Could be a coincidence but I’ll test another 2 accounts again exact same scenario but staying only on Mirror mode.  

50 minutes ago, Revenlot said:

Stealth or mirror mode? 
I ran (2) f2p accounts on mirror 24hrs+ multiple breaks, training combat, woodcutting, then crafting jewellery. Decided to switch clients to stealth and test. Both banned within 6hr. Could be a coincidence but I’ll test another 2 accounts again exact same scenario but staying only on Mirror mode.  

Stealth mode