Fresh account to ds2/ nmz grind

Airborneaus

Looking for hand-done skilling and questing from fresh account to ds2 (includes b gloves pathway). Additionally, would like to get possible 90 melee stats or 99 depending on price.   If the worker is open to using parsec on a remote system that works too to avoid bans. 

Separate quote for potential order: 1-85 RC, 1-90 agility/ 1-99 agility 1-85 slayer /1-90 slayer

Post quotes and discords. 

On 6/19/2024 at 3:51 PM, Airborneaus said:

Looking for hand-done skilling and questing from fresh account to ds2 (includes b gloves pathway). Additionally, would like to get possible 90 melee stats or 99 depending on price.   If the worker is open to using parsec on a remote system that works too to avoid bans. 

Separate quote for potential order: 1-85 RC, 1-90 agility/ 1-99 agility 1-85 slayer /1-90 slayer

I have a worker who would be glad to do the DS2 and potentially more for ya

.gearing to discuss

cheers

Edited by gearing

Hey Buddy I would like to do this as a worker even though we have plenty of vouches on eldorado.gg. We build different kinds of accounts for customers and I would like to train your account as well. please let me know if you need pricing on this one. But we couldn't use a remote system. But trust me we never faced any kind of ban etc. 

For BG The price is $100 including the skills as well.

For DS2 this will be $270 including 90 melee and $350 including 99 melee

You can let me know whenever you need. just quote me.

You can contact me on Discord. UID 1127698578991747093

Edited by sanaullah

On 6/19/2024 at 9:51 AM, Airborneaus said:

850m rs 07 for the questing and 90 melee stats (would have to get minimum 75 range for ds2). I don't use remote anything. Discord is Lucifer#1667