[Stable] OSBot 2.7.10

Patrick

• Developer
On 12/4/2023 at 9:50 PM, behrseth said:

I'm having an issue where if I load rune lite from the jagex launcher it opens up 2.7.9 osbot and demands that I update even though I already have 2.7.10 opened. As such, I'm unable to play on runelite without osbot opening up. Any help?

You can manually revert it by deleting config.json in appdata/local/runelite and renaming config_original.json back to config.json.

There will be an un-patcher tool in a next release.

On 12/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, Patrick said:

Hey,

This release fixes the issues with the login (after breaks) when using the client patcher.

FIXES:
- Fixed an issue with the login handler not working properly

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed the ring of wealth GE teleport

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

On mirror mode the bot cant establish how to lot back in after being disconnected, also recently started seeing “login packet malformed” something upon them lines and it still unable to log back in 

On 12/3/2023 at 6:54 PM, d00my said:

How do you run OSBOT & runelite on the launcher? Dummy guide needed >.>

Example of dummy guide format: DL OSBOT -> game client patch -> start launcher (run runelite) -> OSBOT LOGIN is not there after I run RuneLite on the launcher. NEED HELP lol.

after using the patcher you must login thru your jagex account, then launch the game (rune lite or id recommend a client you DONT play manually on) and osbot SHOULD load instead of the actual client. This works for windows, Cannot verify on mac.

DUMMY GUIDE:
DL OSBOT > Game Client Patcher > [choose useless client for osbot to take over from the menu] > open jagex launcher, log into your account, select the client you patched from the drop down menu there.