Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

8 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy! :)

worked great for planting my oak trees! the fact i can use teleport spells with runes and not tabs is already a +1 to the other farming script here. also like that it will note the weeds, they're useful for me :) will be buying when i have lots more seeds/saplings ready to go!

honestly my only neutral thing so far and i assume it's the webwalker and also its so minor but walking to lumby tree from the tele spot it runs around the castle the long way and i feel most players would go west through the back door of the castle that's always open

:) great job on this :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alexis said:

worked great for planting my oak trees! the fact i can use teleport spells with runes and not tabs is already a +1 to the other farming script here. also like that it will note the weeds, they're useful for me :) will be buying when i have lots more seeds/saplings ready to go!

honestly my only neutral thing so far and i assume it's the webwalker and also its so minor but walking to lumby tree from the tele spot it runs around the castle the long way and i feel most players would go west through the back door of the castle that's always open

:) great job on this :)

Ya and I can't really change the way the pathing works on the webwalker, the path is always a bit random so it's never really the "shortest" path

• Like 1