Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, shpat said:

Removed message due to flaming and inappropriate behaviour.

1. It's missing a rake, so it goes to buy a Rake, not a bond ... It does not say that anywhere? Not sure where you are getting this from that it wants to buy a bond
2. There is no mouse hopping in the client by default ... Also mouse movement is done by the client NOT in a script so even if I would to mouse hop I could not by default.
3. Even if it would mouse hop it would not matter as that's not something the game/client tracks xD Learn you stuff before you throw some mud or false accusations.
4. It does not drop rakes or items that are farming related.
5. Deaths coffer... :)

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

1. It's missing a rake, so it goes to buy a Rake, not a bond ... It does not say that anywhere? Not sure where you are getting this from that it wants to buy a bond
2. There is no mouse hopping in the client by default ... Also mouse movement is done by the client NOT in a script so even if I would to mouse hop I could not by default.
3. Even if it would mouse hop it would not matter as that's not something the game/client tracks xD Learn you stuff before you throw some mud or false accusations.
4. It does not drop rakes or items that are farming related.
5. Deaths coffer... :)

Care to try to recreate the rake problem? It could only be in your benefit as i already bought a rake and now its working fine. The ID for a bond and a rake is very similar, the bond only has a "1" pre-pended to the string (15431 vs 5431 or smth like that, u get the point). When it tries to buy a rake it uses the wrong item id and searches for a bond. Although the problem could be in something else, im 80% sure that the coincidence is too big for that not to be it. :) basically did your job for you 

2. As far as I remember, even though the mouse movements are handled by osbot, u can choose between different ones, if they disables the mouse movement that does NOT hop for minimap ealking, maybe you could change it to non-minimap walking? The mouse hopping is just too obvious, but then again it's up to you. I'd like to keep using your scripts as far as they do OK.

3. I would really like to know how you can claim that jagex does not track mouse movements. How do they find bots? Although i havent scripted in osrs for a long time, it always seemed to me that the methods they use are secret, and im 90% sure other devs would agree with me.

8 hours ago, shpat said:

Care to try to recreate the rake problem? It could only be in your benefit as i already bought a rake and now its working fine. The ID for a bond and a rake is very similar, the bond only has a "1" pre-pended to the string (15431 vs 5431 or smth like that, u get the point). When it tries to buy a rake it uses the wrong item id and searches for a bond. Although the problem could be in something else, im 80% sure that the coincidence is too big for that not to be it. :) basically did your job for you 

2. As far as I remember, even though the mouse movements are handled by osbot, u can choose between different ones, if they disables the mouse movement that does NOT hop for minimap ealking, maybe you could change it to non-minimap walking? The mouse hopping is just too obvious, but then again it's up to you. I'd like to keep using your scripts as far as they do OK.

3. I would really like to know how you can claim that jagex does not track mouse movements. How do they find bots? Although i havent scripted in osrs for a long time, it always seemed to me that the methods they use are secret, and im 90% sure other devs would agree with me.

1. I did try to recreate it, it just buys a rake. The ID has nothing to do with this as items are searched by text in GE, and "Rake" VS "Oldschool bond" is quiet different 😉
maybe you already had a pending bond in the GE or something

2. You can override some settings if you really wanted to, but we don't do this :) I watched it for 15min straight and it doesn't hop mouse at all. Feel free to grab a video where it does for you so I can see what you mean, bcs at this point I have no idea

3. They don't track mouse movements afaik, there is only a piece in the client that keeps track of click positions as far as I know and what people have researched.
Mouse movements is not something that's stored or monitored as lots of bots don't even use Mouse movements or clicks anymore as they use packets and they get banned aswell.

Since 2007 when I started it has always been like that ^^ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

1. I did try to recreate it, it just buys a rake. The ID has nothing to do with this as items are searched by text in GE, and "Rake" VS "Oldschool bond" is quiet different 😉
maybe you already had a pending bond in the GE or something

2. You can override some settings if you really wanted to, but we don't do this :) I watched it for 15min straight and it doesn't hop mouse at all. Feel free to grab a video where it does for you so I can see what you mean, bcs at this point I have no idea

3. They don't track mouse movements afaik, there is only a piece in the client that keeps track of click positions as far as I know and what people have researched.
Mouse movements is not something that's stored or monitored as lots of bots don't even use Mouse movements or clicks anymore as they use packets and they get banned aswell.

Since 2007 when I started it has always been like that ^^ 

That's really weird that you can't recreate these. Here's a video of the mouse hopping https://imgur.com/a/FkX30iz

And yeah, as for the bond thing, I definitely never bought any through the GE as i still cant make that much cash on my iron, or had any pending. Weird that you can't recreate it esp since the ID's are so close together. 

Anyway, thanks for responding kindly.

16 minutes ago, shpat said:

That's really weird that you can't recreate these. Here's a video of the mouse hopping https://imgur.com/a/FkX30iz

And yeah, as for the bond thing, I definitely never bought any through the GE as i still cant make that much cash on my iron, or had any pending. Weird that you can't recreate it esp since the ID's are so close together. 

Anyway, thanks for responding kindly.

You mean when it's hovering the minimap and it jump 2-3 pixels to click somewhere else on the minimap?
bcs for the rest It's just moving normally it seems or are you talking about something else here?

But the script does not use id's to buy anything, Rake is 4341 and a bond is 13190. It's not really close to eachother
I will try diffrent setting and see what it does but in theory that should never happen

Posted (edited)

Nexus Farmer (All in One) updated to V1.16:
- Fixed PoH disgite teleport
- Fixed House teleport with Construct cape
- Added varlamore allotments, herb and flower patch
- Added Varlamore hardwood patch
- Added Civitas illa fortis teleport
- Added Farming cape teleport

Live soon!
Enjoy

Edited by Khaleesi