Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, MikesBikes said:

I have probably 10 khal scripts and all have been flawless till now.

having some issues here with herb runs but thinking it may all be linked to the same issue

- when going from a moritania run to troll stronghold using stony basalt, it doesnt use the teleport and says it cant find a walking route. I manually teleported it then it continued. seems to bug out and stop if theres weeds. it rakes them, exchanges at the leprechaun and just stops with either a failure to detect growing state error or a webwalking error. Ill report back on this one as it may be alright now everything is raked.

- if the bot tries getting stamina pots from port phasmatys bank it cant handle the dialogue that comes up and just loops on 'opening bank' - not sure how to fix this with settings at all, think it needs a patch.

Tree runs all worked perfectly, maybe because I already had trees there so wasnt the weeds issue. If i get any further issues ill paste the logs, but there wasnt anything of note in them anyway, just webwalking error or bank loops.

would also be good if this could make use of teleport crystal seeds to i can do lletya runs, and spirit trees for the stronghold and brimhaven patches.

would also be good to make use of the rejuvination pool in PoH, as most of the teleports are from there. Would save time bank running for staminas and the cost.

it cant make it to troll stronghold still:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [FarmingStateImpl] - Walking to patch: Herb at Troll Stronghold
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: Should NOT attend! GROWING
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: Observe growth state: Prev=GROWING | Current: GROWING
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: Leprechaun found at: [x=3597, y=3522, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracking supplies from step 5 to 5
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracked 8 supplies for 1 steps, starting at 5 till (looping) 5: SupplyTracker[Stamina potion(4) x 1, Coins x 0, Bottomless compost bucket x 1, Cadantine seed x 1, Spade x 1, Stony basalt x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracked supplies for 1 steps
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: SupplyTracker[Stamina potion(4) x 1, Coins x 0, Bottomless compost bucket x 1, Cadantine seed x 1, Spade x 1, Stony basalt x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: No missing supply
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [FarmingStateImpl] - Walking to patch: Herb at Troll Stronghold
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: Observe growth state: Prev=GROWING | Current: GROWING
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracking supplies from step 5 to 5
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracked 8 supplies for 1 steps, starting at 5 till (looping) 5: SupplyTracker[Stamina potion(4) x 1, Coins x 0, Bottomless compost bucket x 1, Cadantine seed x 1, Spade x 1, Stony basalt x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracked supplies for 1 steps
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 12:32:22 PM]: SupplyTracker[Stamina potion(4) x 1, Coins x 0, Bottomless compost bucket x 1, Cadantine seed x 1, Spade x 1, Stony basalt x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1]

going to have to remove that patch from my runs. rather annoying, please can you fix this?

Trolls tronhold works fine for me, make sure you actually teleport to the troll stronghold else it won;t be able to reach it.
Ya I;m aware wiht something is oging on with the weeds regrowing issue, will check it out

4 hours ago, MikesBikes said:

sorry to keep going on with this...

troll stronghold/weiss supports individual portals but no nexus teleport?

Added them

2 hours ago, MikesBikes said:

managed to get it going by adding weiss and troll stronghold portals in PoH. always banks in port phasmatys for some reason so ive had to put a ghostspeak on for it to work.

seems to do 2 out of 3 patches in fossil island for some reason. seems to be running ok now.

is there any settings where it can log out and wait till things grow?

I will log out by default to wait for the first patch to be grown.

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Trolls tronhold works fine for me, make sure you actually teleport to the troll stronghold else it won;t be able to reach it.
Ya I;m aware wiht something is oging on with the weeds regrowing issue, will check it out

Added them

I will log out by default to wait for the first patch to be grown.

thanks for the quick reply.

had to mess around to get it going right, only thing i couldnt do in the end is get it to brimhaven with my chosen methods. i wanted to finish up at the catherby patch then take the charter ship to brimhaven, but it always uses ectophial and runs to the bank in port phasmatys. cant seem to get it to not do that, so need to wear a ghostspeak or it gets stuck.

could you let me know how to get it to log out to wait for things to grow? it seems to just constantly teleport around and see things havnt grown yet. 

thanks!

13 hours ago, MikesBikes said:

thanks for the quick reply.

had to mess around to get it going right, only thing i couldnt do in the end is get it to brimhaven with my chosen methods. i wanted to finish up at the catherby patch then take the charter ship to brimhaven, but it always uses ectophial and runs to the bank in port phasmatys. cant seem to get it to not do that, so need to wear a ghostspeak or it gets stuck.

could you let me know how to get it to log out to wait for things to grow? it seems to just constantly teleport around and see things havnt grown yet. 

thanks!

It will always pick teh shortest way, if you setup a teleport and it uses the ectophial it means the ectophial method is shorter and quicker then the one you are using.
The POH just adds an extra step before running the webwalker (I assume that's what you are talking about) 

It breaks by default after planting everything and predicts when the first patch is ready to harvest and logs back in.
If you enable the only "Stop break only at full run" it will only log back in after all patches have bene grown

Nexus farmer updated to V1.14:
- Fixed Issue with weeds growing and script stopping.
- Added Weiss and troll stronghold to PoH teleports

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

54 minutes ago, Zngel said:

I'm looking for an AIO farmer that will login and do the run whenever crops are ready. Does this support teleports from the spellbook by any chance?

It does logout and does run whenever crops are ready
Supports all teletabs, spells and poh :)

Edited by Khaleesi

16 minutes ago, Zngel said:

Perfect, purchasing it now. Thank you!

By default it will log out after a run is done and predict when teh first oatch you planted is ready fro harvesting.
If you wanna wait to make sure all patches are done you can enable an option on the GUI "Stop break only when all steps are grown"

1 minute ago, Khaleesi said:

By default it will log out after a run is done and predict when teh first oatch you planted is ready fro harvesting.
If you wanna wait to make sure all patches are done you can enable an option on the GUI "Stop break only when all steps are grown"

I purchased it and it seems to be running fine however, I assigned falador teleport for the falador patch but its using my glory to draynor.

Also, ever since the whole jagex account thing. How can I add my bank pin so the client remembers it when it logs back in?

2 minutes ago, Zngel said:

I purchased it and it seems to be running fine however, I assigned falador teleport for the falador patch but its using my glory to draynor.

Also, ever since the whole jagex account thing. How can I add my bank pin so the client remembers it when it logs back in?

The webwalker will always picks the closest path available at the moment you are going to walk, so glory to draynor would be faster than falador teleport.
What you select is merely for banking purposes so the webwalker can use what it withdre from the bank.

I have no idea with these jagex accs nowadays, just get rid of the pin I would say

Edited by Khaleesi

12 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

The webwalker will always picks the closest path available at the moment you are going to walk, so glory to draynor would be faster than falador teleport.
What you select is merely for banking purposes so the webwalker can use what it withdre from the bank.

I have no idea with these jagex accs nowadays, just get rid of the pin I would say

In other words. If I run out of glory charges it will start using Falador teleport? lol. 

& yeah I might have to remove the pin for the script to work at its fullest potential.

EDIT : Turns out that to add pin for an account you have to have VIP or other ranks. Went ahead and got VIP. It lets me add it now. 

EDIT 2 : Nevermind, its throwing an error. I guess the whole pin thing doesn't work with Jagex accounts.

Edited by Zngel

40 minutes ago, Zngel said:

In other words. If I run out of glory charges it will start using Falador teleport? lol. 

& yeah I might have to remove the pin for the script to work at its fullest potential.

EDIT : Turns out that to add pin for an account you have to have VIP or other ranks. Went ahead and got VIP. It lets me add it now. 

EDIT 2 : Nevermind, its throwing an error. I guess the whole pin thing doesn't work with Jagex accounts.

It does not bank for glories, unless you selected it in some step. Simply don;t bring it ot let the webwalker does it's job ^^

What error do you get? Using the osbot manager?

Edited by Khaleesi