Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

20 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

No matter what I do, I still can't get the bot to use a catherby teleport tab, as it opts to use the charter ship instead regardless. 

gZpQthk.png

Was an issue with the Webwalker, try in the new dev build and let me know ^^
Get it here:

Edited by Khaleesi

15 minutes ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

The bot is strugling with taverley patch from falador to it, its teleporting back to castle wars or warriors guild or falador teleport once it reaches near the gates or even once it reaches the patch, please take a look at it,, i dont have the log, i might have it soon but please take a look at it

Ya I'm aware that with trees and fruit trees it tries to bank too often for some reason, working on a fix :)

Hi Khaleesi, I've bought the script a few weeks ago and I'm having trouble running it. First of all I'm on mac and I can't seem to navigate to the folder where I saved my farm run too, so atm I need to recreate the script every time which is more time consuming then to do the farm run myself ofcours :/ Do you have a solution for that?

Also is their a way to share farming runs from the community with each other? Like for example fruit (coconut tree) + tree run (Yew) instead of making it individually? Or it would be awesome to just let the bot to it's thing and let it do a farm rune everywhere and just plants the best you can at your lvl?

Thanks in advance for your time! Would love to start using the bot after I bought it a few weeks ago :)  It's not a 'plug & play' for me at the moment.

1 hour ago, Christo12777 said:

Trial Please?

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Maxime007 said:

Hi Khaleesi, I've bought the script a few weeks ago and I'm having trouble running it. First of all I'm on mac and I can't seem to navigate to the folder where I saved my farm run too, so atm I need to recreate the script every time which is more time consuming then to do the farm run myself ofcours :/ Do you have a solution for that?

Also is their a way to share farming runs from the community with each other? Like for example fruit (coconut tree) + tree run (Yew) instead of making it individually? Or it would be awesome to just let the bot to it's thing and let it do a farm rune everywhere and just plants the best you can at your lvl?

Thanks in advance for your time! Would love to start using the bot after I bought it a few weeks ago :)  It's not a 'plug & play' for me at the moment.

Hello!
Ya if you can't save/load that is kinda annoying. I did implement auto saving after each start, isn't it loading for you?
Do you get any errors when pressing save/load?

You can setup all the patches you would like to use and enable the progressive mode in the last tab to plant the best thing possible.
You could copy paste the save files from other players, but mainly your just ctreate them once how you like as teleports and compost are usualyl diffrent for other people

51 minutes ago, Chris01 said:

Hey big dog @Khaleesi Was in the Farming Run configurator part of ur GUI and after I've added my first step it gets stuck and wont allow me to change the teleport location option, other then what was selected from the first step added.

You delete the step and add it again :)

Edited by Khaleesi