Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Colin bressan said:

Can I get a trial please

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, troliukas69 said:

Hey, Can you add option were i can tell script that i have autoweed so he will not take rake. Also can you make option for weiss and trolls patch teleport from poh portal chamber? Also for farming guild easy access is from POH jewellery box. If you add these feature would be amazing 

Even with auto weed on it will require a rake the first time, so can't do that for now.
for POH portals and teleports, there is no way to do this in the webwalker atm 

Edited by Khaleesi

17 hours ago, Colin bressan said:

Sorry Khal I didnt get to try the script out when you sent a trial. Can I trial it this time before I purchase it?

Enjoy! :)

6 hours ago, Ben Dover Jr said:

very buggy.

it stands still trying to walk somewhere but doesnt move. Rakes a patch, doesnt plant seed, weeds grow, and it keeps raking. I watched it for about 20 mins try and finish 1 herb patch, 2 allotments, and 1 flower patch. 

Post some screenshots and show the osbot logger, kinda pointless to mention something without backing it up as there is no way to check what your are doing and what your settings/situations are.
Feel free to open a ticket in my discord and provide some info what you are trying to do and what your settings are ^^

1 hour ago, Dr Lunchie said:

i cant seem to find Fairy TPs or Glory as a TP option, also i have the same Problem with the usage of Teleports as a guy before.

For example, i set a specific TP to a location but the bot sill walks either the whole way or uses a complete other tp and runs from that point

When you set a teleport thats only for banking purposes, the webwalker itself should calculate the shortest path with whatever is in your inventory.
will check to add dramen staff and glories :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Lunchie said:

it deposits all tps that are not set, so even if i have all recommendet tps in my inventory it banks them and uses for example a skillls necklace to go to falador patch instead of the faster option

Every teleport that you select will always be in your inventory, but like I said before. Without screenshot or any details about what you are doing there is no way I can check anything or help you with anything :)

On 1/22/2024 at 8:49 AM, Dr Lunchie said:

i cant seem to find Fairy TPs or Glory as a TP option, also i have the same Problem with the usage of Teleports as a guy before.

For example, i set a specific TP to a location but the bot sill walks either the whole way or uses a complete other tp and runs from that point

I concur. I've been experiencing the same pathing issues since purchasing the script. I can't access Weiss or Trollheim patches entirely, and the bot seems to be completely blind to the catherby teleport tab no matter what settings I use. 

At the current state, I cannot recommend this script. There's too many paths that don't work, bot doesn't bank at the right times so leaves me seedless spam clicking the patches like a maniac. Half the teleports don't even work.

It has potential, but I feel like this was released without any proper testing before being released to everyone else to test and risk their accounts being banned. 

I would wait until all these issues have been fixed / worked properly before purchase

Edited by nickng33