Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

I concur. I've been experiencing the same pathing issues since purchasing the script. I can't access Weiss or Trollheim patches entirely, and the bot seems to be completely blind to the catherby teleport tab no matter what settings I use. 

5 hours ago, nickng33 said:

At the current state, I cannot recommend this script. There's too many paths that don't work, bot doesn't bank at the right times so leaves me seedless spam clicking the patches like a maniac. Half the teleports don't even work.

It has potential, but I feel like this was released without any proper testing before being released to everyone else to test and risk their accounts being banned. 

I would wait until all these issues have been fixed / worked properly before purchase

working on some changes and overhaul of some interaction events that should fix a lot of things. Also added more teleports like basalts, glory and dramen staff

the way the banking works arm is also going to change slightly and should be a lot more stable.

hoping to get these changes and fixes online tomorrow or by Saturday. 
there is also a new client version coming that includes some pathing updates.

sorry for the inconvenience! 

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey Khal, 

I use a lot of your scripts as a casual player accounts I don't feel like doing some of the more tedious things myself such as ironman and overall they are great! However was a little underwhelmed by this one, you did mention you will fix a few of these problems already but here's the few problems I've had.

-It withdraws 10K coins even if you don't have any pay farmers enabled. The client kept out logging out until i figured this out because it was an iron that didn't have 10K coins in the bank. 

-Will get confused and bank seeds and then continually try to plant the seeds it doesn't have. Noticed this happens only when mixing seeds for same type of plant. For example mixing ranaar and snapdragon at different locations would give it problems.

-Teleports limited. I can't figure out how to get it to Weiss. Icy Basalt teleport would be great.

-For Iron account, cant get it to Kourend. Adding a Xeric ammy teleport or Kourend Castle Teleport would be great!

Otherwise good works and thanks for the script! 😃

3 hours ago, kurt0827 said:

Hey Khal, 

I use a lot of your scripts as a casual player accounts I don't feel like doing some of the more tedious things myself such as ironman and overall they are great! However was a little underwhelmed by this one, you did mention you will fix a few of these problems already but here's the few problems I've had.

-It withdraws 10K coins even if you don't have any pay farmers enabled. The client kept out logging out until i figured this out because it was an iron that didn't have 10K coins in the bank. 

-Will get confused and bank seeds and then continually try to plant the seeds it doesn't have. Noticed this happens only when mixing seeds for same type of plant. For example mixing ranaar and snapdragon at different locations would give it problems.

-Teleports limited. I can't figure out how to get it to Weiss. Icy Basalt teleport would be great.

-For Iron account, cant get it to Kourend. Adding a Xeric ammy teleport or Kourend Castle Teleport would be great!

Otherwise good works and thanks for the script! 😃

- The 10k is for pathing for the webwalker purposes
- Fixes are pending for that
- Basalt will also be added in teh next version, webwalker needed support for that first.
- House teleport to hosidius, dramen staff atm. Will take a look at Xerics and the castle teleport

Edited by Khaleesi

On 1/24/2024 at 6:38 PM, nickng33 said:

At the current state, I cannot recommend this script. There's too many paths that don't work, bot doesn't bank at the right times so leaves me seedless spam clicking the patches like a maniac. Half the teleports don't even work.

It has potential, but I feel like this was released without any proper testing before being released to everyone else to test and risk their accounts being banned. 

I would wait until all these issues have been fixed / worked properly before purchase

100% agree with this - sometimes it would also just run by patches without even clicking, then teleport away, run back, and would go for an endless loop until I clicked it. 

I wish that I had waited for a trial where it was fully working so that I could actually test it 

16 hours ago, cowboy69420 said:

100% agree with this - sometimes it would also just run by patches without even clicking, then teleport away, run back, and would go for an endless loop until I clicked it. 

I wish that I had waited for a trial where it was fully working so that I could actually test it 

Read up a few posts, stated twice that it's being reworked and will be fixed ASAP :)
it was tested properly before release with run times over a week, some previous update might have had some impact on it.
That's how it goes when a game changes and evolves.

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, merkedmuch said:

Why does the bot take random amounts of compost into the inventory?  Like 5, 8 or 10.. then it just leaves all the limpwurts on the floor and teleports away. 

That's what you picked as "Farming step bank amount" on the GUI, it's basicly the amount of steps it banks/use leprechaun before going to patches.
Based on your setup, pick what works for you. Usually 4 is good if using flower, allotment and herb at every location :)

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

That's what you picked as "Farming step bank amount" on the GUI, it's basicly the amount of steps it banks/use leprechaun before going to patches.
Based on your setup, pick what works for you. Usually 4 is good if using flower, allotment and herb at every location :)

Aaaaah - thank you very much.