[NEW] Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

⚡Script Factory 2.0 has arrived⚡

pK9yKyX.png

Purchase here 

Hello OSBot Community! 

We're absolutely thrilled to announce the release of Script Factory 2.0! A highly anticipated update to the original Script Factory that has been on the wish list for many of you. We've been working tirelessly behind the scenes to perfect this new version, and now it's time for the big reveal: Branched statements! 

With branched statements, you can now write cleaner, more organized code that is both efficient and easier to maintain. Gone are the days of having to use multiple, repetitive checks throughout your scripts. 

*Anyone who has purchased Script Factory 1.0 will automatically receive a discount to upgrade to Script Factory 2.0!*

VhzUKeF.png

Here are some key benefits of branching statements: 

- Improved code readability: Complex scripts become much simpler to read and understand. 

- Enhanced logic flow: Organize your code with a clear structure that makes it easier to follow the sequence of events. 

- Reduced redundancy: No more need for repetitive checks or excessive if-else statements. 

- Increased performance: Streamline your scripts for optimal efficiency and faster execution. 

We are confident that branching statements will revolutionize the way you write and manage your scripts. Our goal is to continually enhance the Script Factory experience and make it as user-friendly and efficient as possible. 

We'd like to thank you all for your support and patience while we worked on this new and improved script. Please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions as you explore branching statements. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to improve and expand the Script Factory platform. 

Happy coding, and here's to more organized, efficient, and powerful scripts with branching statements! 

🌟 Frequently Asked Questions 🌟

Will I need to purchase Script Factory 2.0 if I already have Script Factory 1.0?

- Just like the release of any new software, you will be required to purchase the new version. However, if you have previously purchased Script Factory 1.0, you will be able to upgrade for a discount! This new version comes packed with features and improvements that will revolutionize the way you create and run scripts!

Will I lose access to Script Factory 1.0?

- No! You will not lose access to the original Script Factory 1.0 if you already have purchased it; you will just no longer receive any future updates to it.

Will Script Factory 1.0 still get updated?

- While Script Factory 1.0 has been around since 2019, the new architecture for Script Factory 2.0 is not backwards compatible. Therefore, Script Factory 1.0 will no longer be receiving any future updates, only bug fixes. All new and future development will be strictly on Script Factory 2.0.

Can I still use Script Factory Pro Edition?

- Script Factory Pro Edition has been removed from the OSBot store. We have added in all Pro Edition features to Script Factory 2.0, so there is no longer a need for Pro Edition.

Will my scripts I wrote on Script Factory 1.0 work on Script Factory 2.0?

- Yes! All scripts created for Script Factory 1.0 will be able to be used with Script Factory 2.0. However, any scripts created on Script Factory 2.0 that contain branched statements will not be backwards compatible with Script Factory 1.0.

Can I still use the Script Network on Script Factory 1.0?

- Yes! The script network will still work and function the same. The only difference is now, any scripts uploaded with branched statements will have a new branch icon next to them. Those will be unavailable for download to any Script Factory 1.0 user.

Do I have to use branched statements on Script Factory 2.0, or may I continue scripting how I do on Script Factory 1.0?

- Branched statements are optional! You are not required to use them in your script, however I will say they make developing scripts much faster and more efficient.

If I make a script on Script Factory 2.0 that does not contain any branched statements, can it be ran on Script Factory 1.0 still?

- Yes! As long as you don't include any branched statements within your script, any Script Factory 1.0 user may still run it.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them!

As always, happy scripting!

- ProjectPact <3

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1
  • Boge 2
  • Heart 4

• ProjectPact changed the title to [NEW] Script Factory 2.0