DO NOT USE FURY SHARKS LOCAL SCRIPTS

Maldesto

• Administrator

I do not recommend joining fury sharks discord. He is selling a product against osbot rules in attempt to go "rogue". He has been banned from osbot and you should not trust his code off of our sdn. He could put malicious content in there. Only trust sdn scripts. He is now selling scripts on his own sdn which he can put any code he wants in there as we cannot monitor it via our sdn.

Again for clarification. We have no knowledge of him using malicious code. He has been selling through his own sdn private scripts to multiple people bypassing our sdn. Token does not monitor his sdn and "private scripts". He is at anytime able to do what he wants in those scripts as they are not on osbots sdn. Just be careful. 

• Heart 1
  • Mald 1

• Maldesto pinned and featured this topic
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, BackToRS said:

Be careful please everyone one of my accounts got hacked and i was using furys sdn 

I cant say 100% that it actually hacked me but i was using 1 of the scrips from that sdn and this has never happend before 

I doubt it was him, but again we can't monitor that anymore as he has his own sdn. That is basically the warning we are giving you guys. That if it isn't on our sdn, we can't assure you it is safe.