Defy Graphics

TSM Defy

Damn looks good. Get yourself a siggy and a profile, that way more people will wanna buy from you!

Thanks man. What do you mean profile? And yeah, a signature might come soon, even though I do not mind what I currently have. xD

I recently haven't been getting customers and instead of using my previous thread, I have just left it. If I get a decent amount of customers here, I will make a thread. I just don't see a point in making a thread if no-one likes my work anyway. xD

Damn looks good. Get yourself a siggy and a profile, that way more people will wanna buy from you!

Thanks man. What do you mean profile? And yeah, a signature might come soon, even though I do not mind what I currently have. xD

I recently haven't been getting customers and instead of using my previous thread, I have just left it. If I get a decent amount of customers here, I will make a thread. I just don't see a point in making a thread if no-one likes my work anyway. xD

Sorry I meant to say profile pic, edited it now.

I personally don't like C4D text signatures, so don't be angry that I don't like that type of work of yours. But your paint on your deviant was nice! smile.png

Goodluck with your shop!

I agree. I guess it's what a lot of people like so it's better business. xD

I ain't mad. :D

Thanks

and thanks!

Sorry I meant to say profile pic, edited it now.

Ah, I prefer my avatar right now. It's so kewl.

Hello,

I'm creating stuff for people.

And yes, I can do animated things...

Contact me for a price on anything. I'm quite lenient right now.

You must post on my thread before you add me.

Portfolio

Behance

DeviantArt

Thanks.

Thread layout coming soon.

Can i have one like this please 

80ecac21a29fb9c33e1032ac21a9394e.png

Can i have my skype underneath name with icon please

Name:Alan 

Colour: Red

Paying 500k that ok?

Edited by Alan