Speedrun Quester

Heiz

6 hours ago, miikatiini said:

Can i have trial?

Done

5 hours ago, botcitrix said:

Thank you for the trial. Didn't manage to use it fully as i was busy for the day of the trial but managed to use the last 4 hours of it. I think its really good of a F2P quester. Definitely cleaner to use compared to stealth quester on the F2P quests. Will be looking forward to some P2P quests that have minimal levels/gp to do. Will be buying the script keep up the great work. I will definitely be using this to help my bots! 🤩

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the feedback!

I intend to map more quests in the future, yes! Even if you have suggestions for speedruns, you can send them to me and I'll write them down here!

7 minutes ago, Mistersheiks said:

thanks! it failed to execute webwalk after vampire slayer, it is just staying at the stairs. after i manually clicked the stairs it started going well again. the log just kept saying failed to execute so information there

Did anything unusual happen on this mission? ex: play ran out of runes before the vampire was killed

7 hours ago, Monty420 said:

hey how can i try this out it jus sounds so insane would love to try and give my feedback 😛

Done

6 hours ago, Mistersheiks said:

sorry i dont know! i didnt babysit it. everything looked flawless at the start 😛

Have you tested with more accounts? Something very specific could have happened with this

• Heart 1

@HeizThank you very much for letting me try this i can tell you have put alot of hard work into this so i decided to watch the script in action do all the quests so if there was any issues i can let you know at step 170 when it goes to get items from bank it didnt have enough mind runes in bank so it  stopped script and logged out but the issue was easily fixed all i had to do was manually buy the mind runes and then restarted script at step 170 in advanced options and it fixed the problem it was the only time it stopped doing everything on its own but honestly its not that big of a problem but if you want to fix you can also i have added a picture of the logs of when step 170 had that issue also would love to tell ya to keep up the hard work and i can see you will go far with your scripts this was very well done.    Used this in stealth mode no bans and its very well made :) 5 Star Script.

Step-170.png

12 hours ago, DeathFlows said:

may i have a trial? looks interesting 

Done!

15 hours ago, Monty420 said:

@HeizThank you very much for letting me try this i can tell you have put alot of hard work into this so i decided to watch the script in action do all the quests so if there was any issues i can let you know at step 170 when it goes to get items from bank it didnt have enough mind runes in bank so it  stopped script and logged out but the issue was easily fixed all i had to do was manually buy the mind runes and then restarted script at step 170 in advanced options and it fixed the problem it was the only time it stopped doing everything on its own but honestly its not that big of a problem but if you want to fix you can also i have added a picture of the logs of when step 170 had that issue also would love to tell ya to keep up the hard work and i can see you will go far with your scripts this was very well done.    Used this in stealth mode no bans and its very well made :) 5 Star Script.

Step-170.png

Thanks for the feedback!
Wow, how strange, in all this script time no one has ever reported this problem in step 170. There must have been a lot of "0 damage" for him to have exhausted all the runes 😆
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on it, thanks again!

Just some feedback, I ran this script on 6 accounts using Speedrun, 1 proxy per 2 accounts.

• On 3 of the accounts, the bot was able to complete all tasks.
  • 1 of the accounts got stuck on step 81 and I had to manually climb down the stairs, and then the script was able to run properly again.
  • The other 2, I had to be somewhere in a rush so stopped the scripts, turned off my computer, but forgot to make a note of the step it reached. When I later started it again, I didn't know which step to begin from. Maybe if you can add the steps somewhere on the front page.

I'd say, the script is pretty flawless in the sense that it gets the job done, and is a well made script. Unfortunately all 6 accounts were banned when attempted to log in today, not entirely sure why, but other bots I was running on different accounts did not receive any bans.

Maybe it is very bot like the sense:

• That it collects and sells iron daggers to raise GP (which is a smart idea)
  • Starts quests midway whilst other quests are incomplete. Maybe an option to complete one quest at a time would be good.

Edited by xwcf
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, xwcf said:

Just some feedback, I ran this script on 6 accounts using Speedrun, 1 proxy per 2 accounts.

• On 3 of the accounts, the bot was able to complete all tasks.
  • 1 of the accounts got stuck on step 81 and I had to manually climb down the stairs, and then the script was able to run properly again.
  • The other 2, I had to be somewhere in a rush so stopped the scripts, turned off my computer, but forgot to make a note of the step it reached. When I later started it again, I didn't know which step to begin from. Maybe if you can add the steps somewhere on the front page.

I'd say, the script is pretty flawless in the sense that it gets the job done, and is a well made script. Unfortunately all 6 accounts were banned when attempted to log in today, not entirely sure why, but other bots I was running on different accounts did not receive any bans.

Maybe it is very bot like the sense:

• That it collects and sells iron daggers to raise GP (which is a smart idea)
  • Starts quests midway whilst other quests are incomplete. Maybe an option to complete one quest at a time would be good.

Thanks for the feedback!

About the missions that are in progress, this is a very complex topic, as I cannot precisely obtain the stage at which the player is in all quests. In some simpler quests this is even possible, so with that in mind I have implemented a functionality in which it can skip steps that he realized were already completed (but not every step is possible to do this check). It is only possible to do this in steps that change the game's "Config", which is as if it were an internal memory of each player.

So what I recommend you do is start the script in the quest that is already in progress and monitor the execution, manually exiting any stuck points OR try to find out at which STEP your player stopped in the mission, to start it directly from there in the menu of advanced settings.