Speedrun Quester

Heiz

27 minutes ago, Heiz said:

@phun_tyme @07ETHFarmer 

I just fixed the problem and uploaded an update, now you have to wait up to 24 hours for the updates to be reflected in SDN. Thank you very much for your support!

I'm really enjoying receiving your feedback on this script that I spent 2 years developing

Thanks for the detailed response. No problem at all, it didn't happen the first 2 times but it did on the 3rd. Not sure if was random chance or related to the update today.

Congratulations I'm glad you finally got it released. If you have discord, I'm interested in giving more detailed feedback and assistance whenever possible.

On 11/15/2023 at 2:58 PM, phun_tyme said:

Thanks for the detailed response. No problem at all, it didn't happen the first 2 times but it did on the 3rd. Not sure if was random chance or related to the update today.

Congratulations I'm glad you finally got it released. If you have discord, I'm interested in giving more detailed feedback and assistance whenever possible.

My discord is #heiz1997, but I don't access it that often

I just picked up a copy. 👍
Using it for leagues. Just a quick note, in leagues there is a new section in the quest tab for league stuff. 
It seems that if this league exclusive section is open, the script will idle. Probably something to do with the related widget being changed. 

As long as the quest list interface is manually opened everything will function fine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yfoo said:

I just picked up a copy. 👍
Using it for leagues. Just a quick note, in leagues there is a new section in the quest tab for league stuff. 
It seems that if this league exclusive section is open, the script will idle. Probably something to do with the related widget being changed. 

As long as the quest list interface is manually opened everything will function fine. 

Hmmm, I haven't seen this "Leagues" yet. Apparently this point is something related to the osbot API. I took a look at the code here and the only interaction with this widget is in their own method, "getQuests()". Also, could you give me more details about this? To be able to run it successfully do you need to disable world hop?
Thanks for the support!

10 hours ago, Heiz said:

Hmmm, I haven't seen this "Leagues" yet. Apparently this point is something related to the osbot API. I took a look at the code here and the only interaction with this widget is in their own method, "getQuests()". Also, could you give me more details about this? To be able to run it successfully do you need to disable world hop?
Thanks for the support!

> To be able to run it successfully do you need to disable world hop?
Yes, as some item pickup (such as the iron dagger in lum goblin shack) may hop to a non leagues world. Same setting will need to be set for speedrunning worlds as well. 

> Also, could you give me more details about this?
I tried to get reproduction steps for the leagues issue but it seems like its working now. There wasn't any relevant logs either. Not work investigating as the gamemode is transient and half of the quest will not work unless Asgarnia is unlocked.

2 hours ago, yfoo said:

> To be able to run it successfully do you need to disable world hop?
Yes, as some item pickup (such as the iron dagger in lum goblin shack) may hop to a non leagues world. Same setting will need to be set for speedrunning worlds as well. 

> Also, could you give me more details about this?
I tried to get reproduction steps for the leagues issue but it seems like its working now. There wasn't any relevant logs either. Not work investigating as the gamemode is transient and half of the quest will not work unless Asgarnia is unlocked.

Interesting. I found some bugs today and I'm already fixing them. And as soon as possible I will look into this issue of the flaps you mentioned!
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...