Speedrun Quester

Heiz

love the script and it works great. I'm doing some CLI script queuing with Khal scripts, those arguments I make myself and then they're saved into the bot file location, then when i add the bot to the script queue i just copy the text name of the file i saved. I'm unsure how to get your script to work with the cli arguments in the queue manager maybe you could update the front page with some screenshots. image.png.8f7bffddf1f4275f40dbc5710ca05a58.png

5 hours ago, xipagam said:

love the script and it works great. I'm doing some CLI script queuing with Khal scripts, those arguments I make myself and then they're saved into the bot file location, then when i add the bot to the script queue i just copy the text name of the file i saved. I'm unsure how to get your script to work with the cli arguments in the queue manager maybe you could update the front page with some screenshots. image.png.8f7bffddf1f4275f40dbc5710ca05a58.png

Hello friend, to use CLI, just enter the name of the quest/speedrun in the same way it is presented in the list on the main page. Here are some examples:

java -jar "OSBot.jar" -login login:pass -world 301 -bot username:pass:bankpin -script 1202:ROMEO_JULIET;SHEEP_SHEARER;WITCHS_POTION
  java -jar "OSBot.jar" -login login:pass -world 301 -bot username:pass:bankpin -script 1202:CHAMPIONS_GUILD_SPEEDRUN