Speedrun Quester

Heiz

28 minutes ago, Buttons said:

Had the bot die during Demon Slayer and sat in lumby, assuming deaths aren't coded into the script, and I also see it doesn't support quests that are in process, will that be added or worked on?

The script is configured to perform death handling. If it happened to get stuck after dying, it most likely must have fallen into some very specific scenario where he couldn't find the coordinates to go to grave position.

About the missions that are in progress, this is a very complex topic, as I cannot precisely obtain the stage at which the player is in all quests. In some simpler quests this is even possible, so with that in mind I have implemented a functionality in which it can skip steps that he realized were already completed (but not every step is possible to do this check). It is only possible to do this in steps that change the game's "Config", which is as if it were an internal memory of each player.

So what I recommend you do is start the script in the quest that is already in progress and monitor the execution, manually exiting any stuck points OR try to find out at which STEP your player stopped in the mission, to start it directly from there in the menu of advanced settings.

love this script 10/10 Heiz, oh btw I think the dialouge might of changed in the quest demon slayer while getting the silverlight my game kept repeatedly talking to the guy who gives u the silverlight so i had to pause it for assistance.

On 1/13/2024 at 11:46 PM, Heiz said:
  • love this script 10/10 Heiz, oh btw I think the dialouge might of changed in the quest demon slayer while getting the silverlight my game kept repeatedly talking to the guy who gives u the silverlight so i had to pause it for assistance.

the script is configured to perform death handling. If it happened to get stuck after dying, it most likely must have fallen into some very specific scenario where he couldn't find the coordinates to go to grave position.

About the missions that are in progress, this is a very complex topic, as I cannot precisely obtain the stage at which the player is in all quests. In some simpler quests this is even possible, so with that in mind I have implemented a functionality in which it can skip steps that he realized were already completed (but not every step is possible to do this check). It is only possible to do this in steps that change the game's "Config", which is as if it were an internal memory of each player.

So what I recommend you do is start the script in the quest that is already in progress and monitor the execution, manually exiting any stuck points OR try to find out at which STEP your player stopped in the mission, to start it directly from there in the menu of advanced settings.

• Heart 1

im going to give an honest review on this <3

i ran 135 bots on this 40% of the bots did not get 32 quest points 60% did i believe a few quests have dialogue changes can you look into this please i mainly had to pause and assist the bots on the  demon slayer quest thankyou. i left them running 4.5/5.00 this script has the potential once perfected to be absolutely pefect<33

Edited by maxyman201
  • Heart 1

13 hours ago, maxyman201 said:

im going to give an honest review on this <3

i ran 135 bots on this 40% of the bots did not get 32 quest points 60% did i believe a few quests have dialogue changes can you look into this please i mainly had to pause and assist the bots on the  demon slayer quest thankyou. i left them running 4.5/5.00 this script has the potential once perfected to be absolutely pefect<33

Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for not being able to make the script 100% yet, as I'm in a very difficult phase at the moment. Finishing a master's degree and this is taking up all my time. However, in February I will be able to have some free time again and I will try to make this script 100%

On 1/19/2024 at 11:21 AM, maxyman201 said:

i plan to run a couple hundred accs today, is this resolved now. thankyou?

Unfortunately not yet 😭

On 1/20/2024 at 3:05 PM, Heiz said:

Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for not being able to make the script 100% yet, as I'm in a very difficult phase at the moment. Finishing a master's degree and this is taking up all my time. However, in February I will be able to have some free time again and I will try to make this script 100%

Unfortunately not yet 😭

Its okay bro its a real good bot, just in your own time bro, just a few quest dialogues need changing thats what I believe it is. to be more specific, the problem occurs the first time speaking to  Sir Prysin, and when speaking to captain rovin, which makes me believe there was a dialogue change because it keeps repeating the chat dialogue.

1 hour ago, maxyman201 said:

Its okay bro its a real good bot, just in your own time bro, just a few quest dialogues need changing thats what I believe it is. to be more specific, the problem occurs the first time speaking to  Sir Prysin, and when speaking to captain rovin, which makes me believe there was a dialogue change because it keeps repeating the chat dialogue.

Hello friend, some other users have already reported this issue, but I just can't reproduce it. Yesterday I ran 10 accounts and this didn't happen on any of them. I remember it was a past problem, but I had already managed to fix it. I'm wondering if for some reason the version of the script you are using might be different from the version I see here. I'm genuinely confused.

Can you send me a short video showing the situation? it would help a lot

Thanks

On 1/22/2024 at 5:17 PM, Heiz said:

Hello friend, some other users have already reported this issue, but I just can't reproduce it. Yesterday I ran 10 accounts and this didn't happen on any of them. I remember it was a past problem, but I had already managed to fix it. I'm wondering if for some reason the version of the script you are using might be different from the version I see here. I'm genuinely confused.

Can you send me a short video showing the situation? it would help a lot

Thanks

i have a short video for you. where would i be able to send it?