Speedrun Quester

Heiz

7 hours ago, BIGFOLKS said:

hey so my pc shut down but i dont know what step it left on and now havin a hard time tryna figure out what step any idea how to find?

Difficult situation. If you can tell me which items the player has in their inventory at the moment and which quests they have already started/completed, maybe we can find out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been running this on quite a few bots the past week and wanted to let you know of a few steps it occasionally gets stuck on. When running the full Champions Guild route the scripts gets stuck on steps 23, 83, 141, and 184. Steps 83 and 184 it is trying to use and incorrect door. For step 141 i believe it gets stuck trying to loot bones outside of the alter area and i have to click back in. Step 23 it clicks on the wrong dialogue to get a job and put bananas in the chest. I will be running this more in the next few weeks and will let you know if i find anything else.  

22 hours ago, xkiterx4xlifex said:

Ive been running this on quite a few bots the past week and wanted to let you know of a few steps it occasionally gets stuck on. When running the full Champions Guild route the scripts gets stuck on steps 23, 83, 141, and 184. Steps 83 and 184 it is trying to use and incorrect door. For step 141 i believe it gets stuck trying to loot bones outside of the alter area and i have to click back in. Step 23 it clicks on the wrong dialogue to get a job and put bananas in the chest. I will be running this more in the next few weeks and will let you know if i find anything else.  

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look at it as soon as possible.

I also wanted to post some information I've found about when to run the champions guild loop for those interested. 

All accounts run on stealth mode with residential proxies and I run one account per proxy. I do not double or triple log accounts on my proxies. All of the accounts were also run as members.

In the past week I have had 8 of my 30 new accounts banned. Those 8 accounts the first thing I ran was the speedrun script on champions setting. The accounts will generally make it a few days and then get banned regardless of the scripts I run after or if I let them rest. I would suggest to anyone running the speedrun script to train other skills first before jumping right into quests. on my other 22 accounts I ran agility/thieving/fishing/tempoross/farming/tithe first before running the champions loop. 

I do not blame the script in any way and have found that new accounts getting to 32 quest points within a few hours after logging back in seems to set off a red flag. After leveling them up some there have been zero issues letting the champions loop run to completion. I hope this helps others planning out their account progression. 

3 hours ago, xkiterx4xlifex said:

I also wanted to post some information I've found about when to run the champions guild loop for those interested. 

All accounts run on stealth mode with residential proxies and I run one account per proxy. I do not double or triple log accounts on my proxies. All of the accounts were also run as members.

In the past week I have had 8 of my 30 new accounts banned. Those 8 accounts the first thing I ran was the speedrun script on champions setting. The accounts will generally make it a few days and then get banned regardless of the scripts I run after or if I let them rest. I would suggest to anyone running the speedrun script to train other skills first before jumping right into quests. on my other 22 accounts I ran agility/thieving/fishing/tempoross/farming/tithe first before running the champions loop. 

I do not blame the script in any way and have found that new accounts getting to 32 quest points within a few hours after logging back in seems to set off a red flag. After leveling them up some there have been zero issues letting the champions loop run to completion. I hope this helps others planning out their account progression. 

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!