Speedrun Quester

Heiz

On 11/5/2023 at 1:04 PM, Heiz said:

This category of script is difficult to develop content for p2p as it is only possible to do the quests once on each account. Because of this, I would need a massive number of P2P accounts to test, something I don't have access to at the moment.

But anyway I would like to finish mapping all the free world quests first. After that it will be a possibility to start looking at P2P possibilities. Thanks for the comment!

We should run a campaign to get the support you need to develop this if you're ever up for the task. You'd have my support for sure. 

9 hours ago, dadbot420 said:

We should run a campaign to get the support you need to develop this if you're ever up for the task. You'd have my support for sure. 

Thank you very much for the support!
If you want, we can test mapping a simple P2P quest. Send me a DM and I’ll explain it step by step! It's relatively simple.

6 hours ago, chiomo said:

Can this script speedrun quests on the speedrunning worlds for points? that would be awesome

Another user already told me that it was possible to use the script in this type of world. It is important to remember that the "hop worlds" option must be disabled when running the script. I can offer you a trial so you can see if it works the way you expected.

8 hours ago, Heiz said:

Thank you very much for the support!
If you want, we can test mapping a simple P2P quest. Send me a DM and I’ll explain it step by step! It's relatively simple.

Another user already told me that it was possible to use the script in this type of world. It is important to remember that the "hop worlds" option must be disabled when running the script. I can offer you a trial so you can see if it works the way you expected.

I would appreciate the trial very much. Thats great i havent seen many quest scripts that can do those, I'm excited.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, maplito said:

This is not speedrun, the script does normal missions...

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Quest_Speedrunning

I thought I made them like this, as is needed here

That was never the point of the script.

The script's development began long before the release of these "Quest Speedrunning worlds", unfortunately there was this unfortunate coincidence.

Some other users have reported that they were able to complete the champions guild speedrun on these worlds.

• 2 weeks later...