Scammer Natever AKA Nate_

07ETHFarmer

Disputed member: [member=308566-natever]

Thread Link: N/A Discord server + Auto delivery webshop 

Explanation: This guy sold me 15x 40/40/40 melee accounts on the 17th of March and changed the passwords to the ones that I hadn't changed today.

Evidence:  

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

One transaction was for 10 accounts and the other was for 5. The screenshots here show one of my customers complaining to me that his account was hacked. I then checked the text file that nate delivered on the 17th of march and sure enough my customer's account was part of that batch. 

Gif of discord UID: 

EdmqSxU.gif

Greetings,
I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and I now have a thorough understanding of the situation at hand. On May 18th, 2023, I sold a total of 20 melee accounts (40-40-40) to a customer through my Discord server. Due to my heavy reliance on Google Sheets for managing accounts, there is a possibility of accounts getting mixed up. I acknowledge that there have been instances in the past where I unintentionally resold accounts, but I have always rectified such situations promptly upon receiving customer notifications. Unfortunately, my coding skills are limited, preventing me from creating an online account checker. Consequently, I typically conduct checks approximately one to two weeks after an account's creation. If an account remains unbanned during this period, I assume it requires no further checks into ban history. Given that the 40-40-40 accounts were built quite some time ago, I deemed rechecking unnecessary. As you know I sell on Sellix and then I have a discord server for anyone who is looking to purchase with 07 gold. This means that accounts on Sellix I either remove from the serials before sending to customers or I take from the Google Sheets. In this case the customer was looking to purchase with 07 gold so I took it from Google Sheets. In my haste it is clear I took it from a column that should have been removed prior as I believe you purchased through Sellix. I do not want my egregious mistake to be misconstrued as a scam in any way.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies once again. In light of this situation, I am willing to offer either a refund for the 40-40-40 accounts or explore options for providing restitution based on the account value. When you mention "hacked," do you mean that the passwords were changed? I will make an effort to offer a suitable refund based on the account's value.

(I have uploaded screenshots with the customer @Gunman please feel free to DM me on discord !natever#2894 for the unblurred account list.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize once again for any inconvenience caused.

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, natever said:

Greetings,
I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and I now have a thorough understanding of the situation at hand. On May 18th, 2023, I sold a total of 20 melee accounts (40-40-40) to a customer through my Discord server. Due to my heavy reliance on Google Sheets for managing accounts, there is a possibility of accounts getting mixed up. I acknowledge that there have been instances in the past where I unintentionally resold accounts, but I have always rectified such situations promptly upon receiving customer notifications. Unfortunately, my coding skills are limited, preventing me from creating an online account checker. Consequently, I typically conduct checks approximately one to two weeks after an account's creation. If an account remains unbanned during this period, I assume it requires no further checks into ban history. Given that the 40-40-40 accounts were built quite some time ago, I deemed rechecking unnecessary. As you know I sell on Sellix and then I have a discord server for anyone who is looking to purchase with 07 gold. This means that accounts on Sellix I either remove from the serials before sending to customers or I take from the Google Sheets. In this case the customer was looking to purchase with 07 gold so I took it from Google Sheets. In my haste it is clear I took it from a column that should have been removed prior as I believe you purchased through Sellix. I do not want my egregious mistake to be misconstrued as a scam in any way.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies once again. In light of this situation, I am willing to offer either a refund for the 40-40-40 accounts or explore options for providing restitution based on the account value. When you mention "hacked," do you mean that the passwords were changed? I will make an effort to offer a suitable refund based on the account's value.

(I have uploaded screenshots with the customer @Gunman please feel free to DM me on discord !natever#2894 for the unblurred account list.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize once again for any inconvenience caused.

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

Funny how you deleted your discord bio and requested a name change a day after my accounts got hacked. 

13 minutes ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Funny how you deleted your discord bio and requested a name change a day after my accounts got hacked. 

My discord bio has not changed and my name change was simply cause I enjoy Breaking Bad and it happens to be one of my favorite episodes in the last season of the show. Again I apologize, but feel free to contact with me if you want to come to a resolution.

15 hours ago, natever said:

My discord bio has not changed and my name change was simply cause I enjoy Breaking Bad and it happens to be one of my favorite episodes in the last season of the show. Again I apologize, but feel free to contact with me if you want to come to a resolution.

[REDACTED BY STAFF] If you want to pay me back that's more than fair however I lost 15 accounts.. 8 of which were Vyre accounts so $60 each... 1 was a completed demonic build so $110-120 for that. 

• Administrator
23 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Nate hasn't replied and it's going on almost 2 days now.. nothing from him on disc yet he accepted my request.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:41 PM, natever said:

As stated previously feel free to contact me on discord.

User has been ip banned, let us know if he pays back.

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

• Gunman unlocked this topic