Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi This script is getting quite confused at sand crabs.

It ran to the reset zone and hopped when nobody was standing within a tile of me.

It also ran from the sand crabs to the Tithe Farm bank to get more food 🤣🤣😆🤣

It can only hop for 2 reasons, either you ahve hopping on in your breakmanager or someone crashed you for over a minutes.
Well the webwalker decide what banks it picks 😅

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It can only hop for 2 reasons, either you ahve hopping on in your breakmanager or someone crashed you for over a minutes.
Well the webwalker decide what banks it picks 😅

Ok I see.

Also: Hopping would be faster if you only walked 1/4 of the way back to the reset area rather than all the way.

Just bought it - couple of questions:

1. How do I define which travel method to use on this script?

2. How do I include a looting bag in the inventory? options seem limited to only food & potions. Not by much, but besides looting I think it would help look more authentic too

Edited by eebot
2nd Q

13 hours ago, eebot said:

Just bought it - couple of questions:

1. How do I define which travel method to use on this script?

2. How do I include a looting bag in the inventory? options seem limited to only food & potions. Not by much, but besides looting I think it would help look more authentic too

1. You can't atm, working on scustom travel methods
2. No point as no monster in the wilderness are added at this point

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 3:17 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well impossible to tell at some locations and 90% of the time u have to wait 10 seconds to logout, so rather reset in the meantime aswell

That's a good argument but I guess I kind of disagree. 🦄 The time you spend walking from the 'reset zone' to the combat tile is kind of a waste if a person is already on the tile. Maybe you could detect whether another player is on the combat tile from 8+ tiles away so that you don't have to walk all the way to the tile, then walk all the way back to the 'reset zone.' The design of the script is ultimately up to you though.

One bug I noticed: 

When you have an inventory full of food and you try to equip a 2-handed weapon, you can't because you don't have enough inventory space to hold your shield/defender.

Edited by dotherobot

11 hours ago, dotherobot said:

That's a good argument but I guess I kind of disagree. 🦄 The time you spend walking from the 'reset zone' to the combat tile is kind of a waste if a person is already on the tile. Maybe you could detect whether another player is on the combat tile from 8+ tiles away so that you don't have to walk all the way to the tile, then walk all the way back to the 'reset zone.' The design of the script is ultimately up to you though.

One bug I noticed: 

When you have an inventory full of food and you try to equip a 2-handed weapon, you can't because you don't have enough inventory space to hold your shield/defender.

I already checdks if there is a player within a 1 tile raduis for ocer a minute, that's the only check it does to hop worlds if being crashed.
But it's up to you if you want to hop worlds or not, you can just stay and attack the crabs instead 😉

I have no data if a weapon is 2h or 1h, so I can;t have checks for thaty.
Just bring less food 😉

• Boge 1

10 hours ago, Im losing 1234 said:

Its an awesome script, but missing alot of Monsters/locations IE Gargolyes in slayer tower. 

9/10 I would recommend.

Would be a 10/10 if there was a way to not bank but loot and kill all npcs or not have to use a preset location

The script will always require a location, I will never add a way to fight in a random place and leave a lot of question marks hanging in special cases.
This minimizes user error to the complete minimum as I don't have to deal with 500 reports aboout people trying stupid things 😉

Let me know what npcs you are looking for and I will take a look to add them asap

Edited by Khaleesi