Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

3 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

The name is inccorect, seems like there is a space too much in front of the actual name :/

So instead of this:

Leather boots, Iron full helm, Iron platelegs, Iron kiteshield, Iron platebody, Iron gloves, Amulet of strength, Red cape

It should look like this?: 

Leather boots,Iron full helm,Iron platelegs,Iron kiteshield,Iron platebody,Leather gloves,Amulet of strength,Red cape

🤔

18 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

So instead of this:

Leather boots, Iron full helm, Iron platelegs, Iron kiteshield, Iron platebody, Iron gloves, Amulet of strength, Red cape

It should look like this?: 

Leather boots,Iron full helm,Iron platelegs,Iron kiteshield,Iron platebody,Leather gloves,Amulet of strength,Red cape

🤔

Both will work as it parses out those a space, but for your granite helm is some kind of extra character for some reason :)
Check how the file looks for you, maybe 2 spaces? ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Both will work as it parses out those a space, but for your granite helm is some kind of extra character for some reason :)
Check how the file looks for you, maybe 2 spaces? ^^

Got it to work with this format: 

Also, I had to restart the script after saving the new equipment list.

Thanks for your help! 🤠

Edited by dotherobot

22 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

Got it to work with this format: 

Also, I had to restart the script after saving the new equipment list.

Thanks for your help! 🤠

Ya that's fine :)
If you edit a profile you will have to reselect it in the first tab, a restart will also work :D

On 10/3/2023 at 12:06 PM, Khaleesi said:

Ya that's fine :)
If you edit a profile you will have to reselect it in the first tab, a restart will also work :D

One extra request:
Can you make it so that you grab the highest level gear on your equipment list? 

If you start this script and your account has level 3 attack, you will be fighting naked until you hit level 5 attack, which triggers "equip: Steel scimitar."

Lvl 1 Attack equip: Iron scimitar
Lvl 5 Attack equip: Steel scimitar

Can you make it so that when the script launches, you equip the Iron scimitar if your attack is between 1 and 4?

27 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

One extra request:
Can you make it so that you grab the highest level gear on your equipment list? 

If you start this script and your account has level 3 attack, you will be fighting naked until you hit level 5 attack, which triggers "equip: Steel scimitar."

Lvl 1 Attack equip: Iron scimitar
Lvl 5 Attack equip: Steel scimitar

Can you make it so that when the script launches, you equip the Iron scimitar if your attack is between 1 and 4?

No that's not possible as that beats a lot of other principles of the list :/, you can add the lvl 1 also for 2,3,4 if you want :)

• Boge 1

On 10/4/2023 at 3:14 PM, Khaleesi said:

No that's not possible as that beats a lot of other principles of the list :/, you can add the lvl 1 also for 2,3,4 if you want :)

Ok, I see. The lists are going to get a bit long but I can do it that way. 

If you could import a list of equipment settings from a .csv file, that'd make it easier 🤠

Edited by dotherobot

@Khaleesi

I know I mentioned this in a previous post but it would be VERY helpful if there was a way to...

1. import a .csv or .txt file containing a list of gearing presets

or

2. make it faster to edit gearing lists in the GUI (edit an item in the list, select multiple items to drag or edit, generate multiple gearing setups in one click, etc.)

Right now, if you make a typing error in your preset for Level 1, you need to add a replacement item to the bottom of the list, then press the "move up" button 99 times to add it to the top of the list.

Edited by dotherobot

13 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

I know I mentioned this in a previous post but it would be VERY helpful if there was a way to...

1. import a .csv or .txt file containing a list of gearing presets

or

2. make it faster to edit gearing lists in the GUI (edit an item in the list, select multiple items to drag or edit, generate multiple gearing setups in one click, etc.)

Right now, if you make a typing error in your preset for Level 1, you need to add a replacement item to the bottom of the list, then press the "move up" button 99 times to add it to the top of the list.

I have added a edit button, will be live with the next update 😉

11 hours ago, omegadot said:

Could I get a trial? Debating which to get next. Thank you for your great work. All your others have been 10/10.

Enjoy!

• Heart 1