Stealth VS Mirror - Which option is better and why?

micabigg

I'm not botting on accounts to make money, I just have a little cohort of GIM's I'm messing about with for fun.

I've looked around, but I haven't seen any current information about what stealth injection is versus mirror and why one should be used over the other.

What I've gathered is the mirror was the go to until somewhat recently, when stealth became the option the majority of the forum recommends.

Can someone with more knowledge give a brief explanation of the differences and why one is currently superior to the other?

Edited by micabigg

This is based of my own experience.

So far i've had more luck using stealth injection compared to mirror by 400% difference, i could be doing something wrong but who am i to ask for help

Also stealth injection is more convenient to set up using CLIs if you got decent farms going.

What i've understood by reading posts and googling is stealth mode injects itself into the client where it can read certain data coming in and through. Which is more detectable if jagex flags your account. Compared to mirror where you have your clients separated where osbot reads data in it's own client and clicks on the other.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Mirror is glitchier and crap on mac but I still make it work. I've never got banned with it even though I have botted 10 99's now.

Everytime I use stealth my accounts automatically get locked by jagex and they say my account might be compromised. I know of course, that my account hasn't been hacked but jagex has detected stealth and locked my account.

Everyone has a different experience, but I much prefer mirror.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...