Why is the MTA always gone?

crazywizard94

Strange how there's no MTA bot on the market. Also on Other Bot these don't appear often. It seems like every time one gets uploaded, certain users on certain machines report performance issues, high cpu usage, or just getting stuck. I've tried making a MTA script before, and I know the issues surrounding this one are far more complicated than most bot scenarios. 

Just wondering if anyones thinking of making an MTA script? I have a good solution for the Telekinetic theatre... Enchant and Bones are cake but I'm stuck on the alchemy arena... has anyone been able to make this work without your pc having a meltdown? Also if there's any code repos or pastebins for the MTAbot I'd really appreciate it.

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

:think:

14 dollars is a bit steep don't you think? Considering the amount of time it'd take to write that I would charge like 8 or 9

5 hours ago, micabigg said:

Eagle's AIO MTA script got me B2P, Master's Wand, Mage's Book, Infinity Boots with zero problem. It was a breeze.

I've heard a lot of good things about Eagle but can't find his MTA script in the scripts section of this site... however the Eagle has landed (in this thread lol) so case closed 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, crazywizard94 said:

14 dollars is a bit steep don't you think? Considering the amount of time it'd take to write that I would charge like 8 or 9.

It's not the cheapest script, I'll agree there - but the UI is excellent, the ability to queue purchases is great, and I didn't need to baby-sit it. For me, the simplicity of use and not having to fucking touch MTA made it well worthwhile.

If Eagle's is the only script, I think you can try and put a competing script out there though. I'm not a scripter and I have no aspirations of becoming one though, so I haven't really looked into the rules and agreements about that.

• Heart 1