Czar Guardians

Czar

Sure thing, good idea. I will be adding a way to also sell the dyes and lantern for additional pearls too, what you guys think? :D  EDIT: Also should I make it use the lamp on runecraft xp or do you guys want an option to choose skill? I personally use the lamps on hunter/xp so I can train them up kudos area later, good way to get 10 slayer too :boge: 

I'll add a way to avoid buying duplicate items, so sorry about that. New version will check the bank for gear before buying. Otherwise I assume the bot bought the boots quickly? Maybe I'll add a long delay every time it buys an item <3 

EDIT:

Also just got this mammoth proggie shoutout to @BLTBotting for this one, keep it up 🙏 

1GoLBoM.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Guys I forgot to mention you gotta set your resolution to classic - fixed mode otherwise the bot will not start. I am using some tricks to make the script more lightweight (so we can run more farms :boge:).

Here is the correct one:

KwPH4EL.png

@JensToopstra I hope this helps. I saw someone on discord saying something similar and they got it to work - I suspect it's working better now? <3 

EDIT: I just launched 2 more accs, going well so far hopefully no rs update tomorrow

Ecp367n.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hi czar I love this script but I’m having a little issue, I have two accounts running flawlessly, but the third one I’m trying to run just passes the barrier and sits there. If I try to start the script inside the mini game it just mines and then goes to the work bench fills up inventory and sits there. Then the logger tells me to contact you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corkiedorkie63 said:

Hi czar I love this script but I’m having a little issue, I have two accounts running flawlessly, but the third one I’m trying to run just passes the barrier and sits there. If I try to start the script inside the mini game it just mines and then goes to the work bench fills up inventory and sits there. Then the logger tells me to contact you.

Hey mate you got teamviewer I would love to help you, or if you could copy paste the logs here I can read them and figure out the problem ^^ :D 

EDIT: Can you confirm if resolution is set to fixed/classic btw? And if xp drops are set to hidden? And another thing, the best way to run osbot is 1 tab per client, if we run multiple tabs per client it can cause problems sometimes

Also guys pat just released a new client build (v2.6.0) please update your clients, rs did an update today.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Hey mate you got teamviewer I would love to help you, or if you could copy paste the logs here I can read them and figure out the problem ^^ :D 

EDIT: Can you confirm if resolution is set to fixed/classic btw? And if xp drops are set to hidden? And another thing, the best way to run osbot is 1 tab per client, if we run multiple tabs per client it can cause problems sometimes

Also guys pat just released a new client build (v2.6.0) please update your clients, rs did an update today.

It is fixed, exp we’re not set to hidden. When I get home I’ll try it again and send a picture of the logs if the problem persists. I mirror three diff clients I’m not sure what you mean by one tab a little confused on that.

• Like 1

Sounds good :D Looks good so far I would just hide xp drops and this is what I meant by tabs sorry: 

62BcAMN.png

^ It should only show 1 bot per client (not 2 like above), anything more than 1 is not good. But it seems you did it correctly. Either way, I will make some more improvements so it works for every setup <3 

Edited by Czar

19 minutes ago, Czar said:

Sounds good :D Looks good so far I would just hide xp drops and this is what I meant by tabs sorry: 

62BcAMN.png

^ It should only show 1 bot per client (not 2 like above), anything more than 1 is not good. But it seems you did it correctly. Either way, I will make some more improvements so it works for every setup <3 

Oh yes I run three diff mirror clients through sandbox 

• Like 1