Czar Guardians

Czar

Ty^^ :D and yeah for catalytic it's possible to get more but I recommend balancing it out I usually keep it to 6 points difference with eachother. To get more cata you need to select cata points in the setup menu it will prioritise those, Or another way is to do some cata quests like lost city (cosmic), troll stronghold (laws) and then you will see more :D

Yo, sorry to bother you but I just unlocked cosmic altar on some accounts and the pathing seems to be really weird with "less minimap clicks" enabled. Like it almost runs to the altar, then decides to run backwards on the bridge again a few times before finally running to the altar. Otherwise sick script, highest account at 93rc right now! edit: Also seems to run in the other direction at water altar before running to the correct spot with this setting turned on. 

Edited by Rumnaldo 666
  • Like 1

I have discovered that the option [Less minimap clicks] is moving too quickly, that's why sometimes it walks to a random corner, I will slow it down in the next version :D Also I have been scripting a new way to interact with objects, you guys will see a new option in the setup window in update v23.0. 

Also tysm for the support, congrats on 93 rc hope to see you at 99 soon <3 

• Heart 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:14 AM, Czar said:

I will take a look and get this bot working for you, no problem. Maybe something to do with client resolution or widgets, personally I use stealth injection + classic resolution and it works insanely well for me. 

Have you had a chance to look at this? i'm still encountering the same problem. Thanks

Edited by theraperbe
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, theraperbe said:

Have you had a chance to look at this? i'm still encountering the same problem. Thanks

Have you got discord or teamviewer I can set up the bot for you easily. I will 100% make sure the bot works flawless on your computer.

I ended up finding a solution if you're using mirror mode :D

It's good to hide the Debug Mirror Text that shows in the top left of the client, else the bot can't read which runes are active or if the game has started, please let me know if this fixes it for you. I am using colour detection to save on cpu for anyone wondering, and the mirror mode green/red text covers the runes.

This bot supports both stealth and mirror btw, and I appreciate the fact some like to use mirror it's safe but nowadays they are the same in terms of protection against bans. If you're using mirror just for the jagex launcher/account; then I also have some good news it's possible to use stealth now using devbuild 2.7.8 (right click save link as) in the official thread.

EDIT: To hide it the mirror text, select Shift + F5.

I've been testing and it works really well even with mirror mode, can you confirm if your resolution looks like this?

fHVc2Da.png

If all else fails I can try a new update for v22.2 today and see if it helps!

Edited by Czar

On 11/23/2023 at 9:31 AM, Czar said:

Have you got discord or teamviewer I can set up the bot for you easily. I will 100% make sure the bot works flawless on your computer.

I ended up finding a solution if you're using mirror mode :D

It's good to hide the Debug Mirror Text that shows in the top left of the client, else the bot can't read which runes are active or if the game has started, please let me know if this fixes it for you. I am using colour detection to save on cpu for anyone wondering, and the mirror mode green/red text covers the runes.

This bot supports both stealth and mirror btw, and I appreciate the fact some like to use mirror it's safe but nowadays they are the same in terms of protection against bans. If you're using mirror just for the jagex launcher/account; then I also have some good news it's possible to use stealth now using devbuild 2.7.8 (right click save link as) in the official thread.

EDIT: To hide it the mirror text, select Shift + F5.

I've been testing and it works really well even with mirror mode, can you confirm if your resolution looks like this?

fHVc2Da.png

If all else fails I can try a new update for v22.2 today and see if it helps!

This was indeed the solution for me. Shift F5

Thanks for looking into this. Keep up the work

• Heart 1