Czar Guardians

Czar

I used this from 50-77 and had no problems.

One observation is that it always goes for the final portal, even if the game is about to finish with 05/30 seconds left on the clock. It's very unhuman like behaviour , no real player would ever enter the portal and start mining, because there's no time left in the game. To me it makes it quite obvious who is botting. Is there anything you can do about this? Cheers and great work on this.

• Like 1

Thx for feedback, sure I'll make the bot skip portals during the end of the minigame if you like. Again this bot is incredibly safe and randomised, 99s are so easy with this bot <3 I am always listening to feedback and advice so please keep them coming guys :) 

New update (v20.0) submitted with more changes, update will automatically go live within <24 hrs, gl guys enjoy :D

• Heart 1

Awesome!! :D Keep up the good work mate, I am constantly making accounts and running the guardians bot on them, made so much profit these past few weeks since there have been low bans. My latest 3 rcers are also doing well after gotr:

VYXp9ST.png

Making 500k/hr on my non-colossal pouch acc (he has the needle but needs 85 rc), 650k on my colossal (chaos runes) and 1m/hr on my blood account (abyss) :D 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 9:41 AM, Czar said:

Awesome!! :D Keep up the good work mate, I am constantly making accounts and running the guardians bot on them, made so much profit these past few weeks since there have been low bans. My latest 3 rcers are also doing well after gotr:

VYXp9ST.png

Making 500k/hr on my non-colossal pouch acc (he has the needle but needs 85 rc), 650k on my colossal (chaos runes) and 1m/hr on my blood account (abyss) :D 

Sick. I'm getting full sets on 3 accounts in a few hours, will post some pictures later. 4th one has been unlucky with lanterns/dyes and only has 2 pieces. Would you recommend going for the catalytic playstyle after obtaining full set? Or is the auto mode most gp/hour at gotr? 

• Like 1

I would only do cata if you are missing the points because they require balanced points so equal cata and ele, if you go just cata then you will need to start over and do ele next. My strategy is to gun straight for the abyssal needle and robe set and then get 50fm, 56 crafting, 40 defence, and then the account is earning 400k/hr until colossal pouch is made (85 rc, 56 craft) then it will earn you 700k+. The prices fluctuate though, chaos went from 45gp to 110gp, now it’s around 90gp. The higher it goes the more money we make :D 

@theraperbe this will happen if the world is empty or something sometimes the guardian is defeated and the bot is waiting for a new game to start. The only thing we can do is wait, or use the World Hop feature which is what I am currently doing, I go to settings -> world hop player amount -> 180. And I select hop if lose often. This tells the bot to hop world if we lose 2-3 games in a row, I made sure the bot is bulletproof so jagex doesn’t kill our bots :doge: 

• Like 1