Czar Guardians

Czar

13 hours ago, 199121 said:

Absolutely, I will use it again at some point - I trust the product I have purchased a couple of yours hopefully will get a decent run next time :D 

I love the attitude, great stuff :D Glad you're not giving up, feel free to join the discord any time! we welcome you ^^

1 hour ago, GeraldtheFilthy said:

could i get a trial for this?

Done enjoy! :D

• Like 1

This is the fourth of Czar's scripts i've purchased in 24 hours but having some problems. It completed the quests flawlessly, but now runs to the bank chest outside the mini game, opens it, and then nothing else happens. After some trouble shooting and enabling/disabling multiple settings, it seems to be whenever the 'use pouch' option is checked. Feels like it breaks the script and confuses the bot for some reason. Have also tried starting the script with the pouches already in my inventory and pouches already in the bank. It just won't move the cursor or make any further attempt to proceed once the bank tab is open. 

Anyone know of any fix? 

Edit: Upon further investigation, i wonder whether it was also linked to repair option, where the Contact NPC option was ticked, without the necessary magic levels. In any event, it just kept running to the bank upon starting the script and would just stare at the bank page until manually disabling the script.

Edited by Anon1
  • Like 1

Cheers, good find! I will add a hard requirement to NPC Contact so I'll make it auto-detect if you have Lunar Diplomacy complete, it'll use the NPC Contact spell, otherwise I recommend using the Cordelia repair option, this is what everyone uses right now it costs 1 pearl per 4-5 games to repair, it's worth it every time :D

Added trials, gl guys enjoy <3 Lot of profit being made using guardians + rc combo these days, and nature runes have shot up in price, now is the best time to bot :doge: 

Czar possesses an outstanding command of scripting.  Czar his Scripts are not only function seamlessly without any issues but also showcase a remarkable level of skill and precision. Beyond technical proficiency, Czar stands out for his exceptional understanding and kindness. He is incredibly accomodating, making collaboration a breeze. Morveover, his repertoire includes a variety of other impressive scripts, showcasing a versatility that is truly commendable. 

Highly recommended for anyone seeking toptier scripting solutions from a talented and understanding professional!

• Heart 1