Czar Guardians

Czar

16 minutes ago, Czar said:

What's you guy's camera zoom? I always zoom out and have no problems. I personally like the minimap click because it's more stable + accurate, and it blends in with everyone else :doge:

+ Bans are so low with this script, although I can change behaviour just tell me what you guys want me to do, more camera movements before clicking or? I am happy to add anything <3 

im at max zoom, if you can make it not use minimap clicks when inside altars and just click make runes and then click portal to exit, that would solve the problem im having (again, if possible). 

10 hours ago, Czar said:

What's you guy's camera zoom? I always zoom out and have no problems. I personally like the minimap click because it's more stable + accurate, and it blends in with everyone else :doge:

+ Bans are so low with this script, although I can change behaviour just tell me what you guys want me to do, more camera movements before clicking or? I am happy to add anything <3 

Appreciate the response. Honestly the bot is fairly perfect with the exception of it occasionally misclicking at an altar as it tries to leave. The camera could be at a weird angle and it might path different than when the "fewer minimap clicks" is enabled. I'm going to try to keep the camera zoomed out at a bird's eye view to see if it fixes those occasional mistakes.

To fix this, having a 1 click from altar to portal would be awesome. Idk how hard it would be to implement.

EDIT: After maxing out the zoom and taking off the "fewer minimap click setting" it has fixed the pathing issue, but it still occasionally stands outside portals or altars before clicking on them, which isn't as big of a deal.

Also, it seems to be leaving at the 1:00 - 1:15 min mark when its set to "Auto" which is not good. It only gathers 70-80 shards and the 1st one out.

I Tried to keep it to "mine until portals"  as well but that just ends up giving me like 300 shards, which a lot end up going to waste and im one of 3 there.

It should get around 150-170 shards before heading out to the first altar. Maybe force it to leave when there's 0:15 Secs before first altar? That will save so much time and keep it from minning 2-3 times during the games. That just kills the exp and points when it has to mine mid game. It also goes with the group so its less suspicious.

Sorry I edited it a couple times, I had to make sure it's the perfect balance for the most amount of points/exp. There should be no more edits.

Great Bot overall. Gotten me from 1- 71 on a test account so far.

It's going to save me so many hours.

Edited by Tony22

I found two bugs while babysitting my bots for 30 mins

The first one is for some reason, he takes a step back when heading to the cosmic altar, a long the path, before clicking on the altar again. This makes the bot actually walk back 1-2 tiles for a few seconds before running to altar. I have "fewer mini map clicks" enabled since it relied far too much on the mini map and would click on mini map when something was 4-5 tiles away and well within clicking range. It seems to happen every time I enter the cosmic altar.

The second bug I found is that after it left the law altar, a portal was active and it tried running to it, only to miss it by a second. Afterwards, it tried to get into the water altar while still having energy in the inventory. It kept getting stopped by the guardian, but it kept trying to enter the altar in a loop. I noticed this immediately and manually gave the guardian the energy so it can continue. This only happened once, but I've only been babysitting for 30 minutes.

Hopefully the cosmic altar misclick is fixed soon. That one is a bit more obvious, and I'd hate to untick the "fewer mini map clicks" box in order to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 10:28 AM, Czar said:

Guys the bot is insanely good and safe, please stop over-analysing everything :feels:   I have gotten so many 99s with this bot.

Added all trials enjoy <3 

Sorry if It sounded like I was nitpicking, it was just feedback incase it was a simple fix for you.

All of your bots are amazing and I would know since I own 5 of them.

You, khal, and project have some of my favorite scripts.

• Heart 1