Czar Guardians

Czar

13 hours ago, Seth758 said:

@Czar I am still having problems with the bot not always filling pouches.

Very strange I never seen this problem before, do you have [shift click to drop] enabled in RS settings tab? Or is it turned off. I usually send hundreds of bots to gotr and they never run into this problem. 

Also another question, do you run the bot in normal resolution or resized/fullscreen? Please confirm 🙏 I will make sure it works on your PC 100%

13 minutes ago, twoundead said:

Does this still get updated? Would love a trial...

Yessir, done added trial enjoy :D You should see the guardian bot inside your osbot client now.

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Very strange I never seen this problem before, do you have [shift click to drop] enabled in RS settings tab? Or is it turned off. I usually send hundreds of bots to gotr and they never run into this problem. 

Also another question, do you run the bot in normal resolution or resized/fullscreen? Please confirm 🙏 I will make sure it works on your PC 100%

Yessir, done added trial enjoy :D You should see the guardian bot inside your osbot client now.

I'm in normal rs mode and yes I have shift drop enabled.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Czar said:

Oh guys I just realised.

If you don't have the runecrafting level to use/fill a pouch, the bot will not fill it. So if you have a giant pouch (75 rc req) and you only have 50 rc, the bot will not use it otherwise it will just be botlike (clicking a pouch that you can't use) :doge:

@Czar I just watched it happens, it clicks the right bottom corner of the pouch, but it is a missclick as the pouch don't fill. It then tries to mine more rocks even though inventory is full and it didn't fill pouch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seth758 said:

@Czar I just watched it happens, it clicks the right bottom corner of the pouch, but it is a missclick as the pouch don't fill. It then tries to mine more rocks even though inventory is full and it didn't fill pouch.

Okay this is related to mouse system then, I'll shorten the hitbox of the clicks in todays update :D 

Thank you for the attention to detail, most people including myself missed this, you have a really good eye sir :) 

32 minutes ago, Czar said:

Okay this is related to mouse system then, I'll shorten the hitbox of the clicks in todays update :D 

Thank you for the attention to detail, most people including myself missed this, you have a really good eye sir :) 

Lol I have been home with Covid, so I had nothing better to do then watch my bots today =p

• Like 1