Czar Guardians

Czar

Sure sounds good, activated a trial gl sir <3 Lmk if you need any advice/suggestions/strategies I'll help you get started ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Added a new update for v9.7, version will automatically go live within <12 hrs

Also just got another gotr set, will be selling or giving this account away in my disc after it's double-cosmic ready :doge:

LQK3hNJ.png

Edited by Czar

6 hours ago, sammyo992 said:

Seems nice 

77777999.png

Epic!!! :D Added to main thread good job :D

1 hour ago, Tom moose said:

Thanks for making awesome scrips @Czar I’m totally new when it comes to this mini game. Just wondering if anyone can guide me to the best setup to use. I currently use 3 pouches. What options are best to use ? 

Hey there welcome back :D And yeah you're right 3 pouches is good, but you also gotta select [Cordelia repair] to repair the pouches, it's worth it only giving 1 pearl per repair which happens every 4-5 games or so ^^ :D  And I recommend selecting point limit to 8 points, and fast mouse, mine until first portal appears, and auto loot the chest + auto-wear robes + open pouches. Breaks also set to take a break every 1-3 games randomly for 1-7 minutes.

On newer accounts I don't open the pouches until the end, because I like to get 9 hunter and slayer in the quiz, then use the lamps on getting 10 hunter and 10 slayer for kudos museum xp later. I will then get 10-50 slayer at kudos :D

34 minutes ago, ShibaDoge9 said:

Is there a trial for this script

Sure is, added a trial enjoy <3 

7 hours ago, froger23 said:

Really excited for this! Almost certainly buying it next payday :) thanks for developing it! What’s the current detection rate looking like?

Awesome!! :D Atm I've seen GOTR accounts survive the last 2 waves whereas other bots have been hit, but this is with breaks enabled :doge: Keep it up my friend hope to see you selling GOTR accounts or goldfarming double cosmics soon!

• Heart 1