OSBot crashing!

okjavadownload

• Mirror client version: 2.6.53
  • Console output / terminal output: ?
  • Crash report if a crash occurred: i can't access it because OSBot crashed
  • Script that you ran: Perfect Fighter.
  • Hooks that failed: none as far as I can tell 
  • JVM/Browser bit version (32 / 64): Java 291, on macbook air M2 (2022) running macOS Monterey

OSbot keeps crashing randomly. i can't tell if there's any pattern to it as it seems to be pretty random. sometimes it works for hours, sometimes it crashes after 5 mins. 

very very frustrating! when the script/OSBot works, it works perfectly and i have nothing to complain about! it honestly is incredible to just watch the bot work. but then it inevitably crashes. i've left it on for 8 hours or so when i'm AFK and i come back soemtimes to find that it crashed minutes after i left the screen - so a big time waste :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Without some kind of debug / error logging, there isnt anything we can do

Also be sure you're using a java 1.8.0_2xx version as 1.8.0_3xx seem to have more issues

No errors on the M1 mac, running 64 gb RAM. Osbot Mirror mode launched with java version 1.8.321.07. The client and OSRS vanilla both just freeze. Let me try 1.8.0_2xx

2 hours ago, rslists said:

This won't get fixed bro, I have been dealing with this issue on my m1 mac.

If the vanilla client is just going black then this issue has been around for years and isn't limited to just mac. I am guessing this is a similar issue to mirror crashing when using 32 bit Java for some machines.