Czar Barrows

Czar

On 4/3/2023 at 10:46 PM, PeepersParadise said:

[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:11 PM]: Chest found, attempting to select it...
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:11 PM]: ...success!
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:17 PM]: Comparing 402 to chest_count 402
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:17 PM]: Chest found, attempting to select it...
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:17 PM]: ...success!
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:23 PM]: Comparing 402 to chest_count 402
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:23 PM]: Chest found, attempting to select it...
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:23 PM]: ...success!
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:30 PM]: Comparing 402 to chest_count 402
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:30 PM]: Chest found, attempting to select it...
[INFO][Bot #2][04/03 11:43:30 PM]: ...success!

Gets stuck on the stash unit at the chest, doesnt get away from it rippers

Tysm I'll add safety for the S.T.A.S.H. object, I didn't have this unlocked so this may have escaped me, update coming up ASAP <3 

On 4/3/2023 at 9:03 PM, wuznik said:

having issues when it goes to withdraw the strange old lockpick. completely misses it in first tab and scrolls halfway down bank then stalls.

For lockpick we must not add it in the withdraw list of the setup window, the bot will automatically register it for you, and it's always best to keep the item in clearly visible slot of the bank, especially if using resized/fullscreen resolution 🙏 Hopefully this fixes it, if not dw I will take care of it for you!

On 4/2/2023 at 9:42 PM, dversl said:

Hey, I'm getting quite some slow rates and the script is using up a lot of prayer pots (up to 2 per round). Could you please assist me in setting it up, I'm sure I have some setting wrong. Shouldn't be this expensive to make a round right? 

The best way is to have higher prayer levels (70+ prayer recommended) and to turn off prayer for certain brothers e.g. ahrim, verac and maybe torag depending on your HP/Def. I also skip tunnel monsters because they only give runes, I believe its most profitable to go after the barrows items rewards only.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:48 AM, dversl said:

Hi, got the script. Looks and works great! 

I've found one "issue" though, it seems as if my gp/hour and gp/made calculations are completely off. Could it be that it counts the karil that I'm using as loot? Saying I'm making 7m per hour when I havn't received a drop is kind of a bummer when I get back and don't see anything in the bank.

Maybe you could look into it :-).

Love the script.

Ty I've noticed this too, I believe it comes from unequipping/switching gear, I'll take care of this ASAP 🙏 

Also, all trials added gl guys enjoy <3 

Yesterday's update went live btw, more updates coming :) I have a huge update on the way I know I promised it weeks ago but it's a complicated thing (GE restocking + decanting) We're at the testing stages atm :D 

On 4/6/2023 at 6:42 PM, Czar said:

For lockpick we must not add it in the withdraw list of the setup window, the bot will automatically register it for you, and it's always best to keep the item in clearly visible slot of the bank, especially if using resized/fullscreen resolution 🙏 Hopefully this fixes it, if not dw I will take care of it for you!

i lost my account which has never been used on osbot before after trying to test this out for 20-30 mins. i am confident i read these same instructions elsewhere and it still wasnt working but im not gonna try anymore as i dont care to risk the couple other accs i have. admittedly i do ahk but i havent used any ahk in over 3 months on this particular account so take it with a grain of salt. hopefully others have better results. script looks like a masterpiece though

1 hour ago, wuznik said:

i lost my account which has never been used on osbot before after trying to test this out for 20-30 mins. i am confident i read these same instructions elsewhere and it still wasnt working but im not gonna try anymore as i dont care to risk the couple other accs i have. admittedly i do ahk but i havent used any ahk in over 3 months on this particular account so take it with a grain of salt. hopefully others have better results. script looks like a masterpiece though

20-30 minutes seems too quick for it be from this script. I've had accounts get stuck for hours using scripts from less reputable scripters and still not get banned. Guess I'll find out soon. Thanks for the trial @Czar.

@wuznik were you using mirror or stealth?

Edited by of Guthix

17 minutes ago, of Guthix said:

20-30 minutes seems too quick for it be from this script. I've had accounts get stuck for hours using scripts from less reputable scripters and still not get banned. Guess I'll find out soon. Thanks for the trial @Czar.

@wuznik were you using mirror or stealth?

stealth. it was probably longer if you consider the time i spent going through the initial setup but once i felt i had it ready to go i started it and was making adjustments based on the issues/changes i wanted to make and that is the 20-30 minutes im talking about - when the bot actually ran. i would make a change restart it and it wouldnt work or something else happened and i had just given up at that point.

Edited by wuznik

2 hours ago, wuznik said:

stealth. it was probably longer if you consider the time i spent going through the initial setup but once i felt i had it ready to go i started it and was making adjustments based on the issues/changes i wanted to make and that is the 20-30 minutes im talking about - when the bot actually ran. i would make a change restart it and it wouldnt work or something else happened and i had just given up at that point.

Well for what it's worth I've run it longer than you did using stealth and not banned just yet. Hard to be sure but yeah, 20-30 minutes is far quicker detection than I've ever had. I've never even had a crappy F2P bot banned that fast. Maybe just supremely unlucky?

12 minutes ago, of Guthix said:

Well for what it's worth I've run it longer than you did using stealth and not banned just yet. Hard to be sure but yeah, 20-30 minutes is far quicker detection than I've ever had. I've never even had a crappy F2P bot banned that fast. Maybe just supremely unlucky?

it must be. its a shame too because i lost another acc on the other barrows script but i have my 3rd one still goin strong at 1k chests on that same script. unfortunately because of the seemingly high risks i know i wont be renewing or purchasing any other scripts in the future.

11 hours ago, wuznik said:

it must be. its a shame too because i lost another acc on the other barrows script but i have my 3rd one still goin strong at 1k chests on that same script. unfortunately because of the seemingly high risks i know i wont be renewing or purchasing any other scripts in the future.

Sucks to hear. Best of luck out there!