Czar Barrows

Czar

8 hours ago, Maelek1023 said:

Hi there, new to OSbot. Your barrows looked very appealing from pictures, but its way too difficult to setup. I was looking for a simple click and go. Any chance I can get a refund since i've only used it for less than 5 minutes?

Hey mate I will help :D I have provided an example profile in the setup window which auto-completes the whole process for you :D

I have also recorded a video on setting up the bot, it's really simple trust me :) 

All you need to do is set prayers, set your armour, and save, then you will use this profile forever just one click of a button ^^

EDIT: I can also set up the bot for you in teamviewer if you like, I'm here to help.

Edited by Czar

21 hours ago, osrsfarmer said:

seem to be having nothing but problems with the script getting stuck in tunnels, in the bank and just shutting off over and over. hope its a bug thats sorted soon

Hey mate I will help :D

If the bot shuts off it means you are missing some items, try to not add any armour/jewellery/teleports to your banking menu in the script setup window, use my profile if you like. I have posted a video above on the best setup! I am always available to talk over discord, pm, and even teamviewer I can set up the bot for you no problem :) 

Also if the bot shuts off it will give you a reason in text format here:

cTTamq0.png

And then copy/paste here so I can see what went wrong, most people are making a lot of gp from this bot so it is indeed updated and working as of today (17/05/2023). It is also convenient to configure the bot and save a profile to load later, this saves time when setting up the bot in the future. And for tunnels it is recommended to have the [Strange old lockpick] item, and if you don't have this then it's good to zoom out the camera so the bot navigates tunnels more reliably.

Edited by Czar

Spent nearly 2 hours configuring this bot, I have all the stats and gear required, set the pre-sets, corrected my inventory watched the setup video multiple times and the bot just refuses to turn on prayer despite me setting each one which is very annoying. I'll like a refund if possible please.

Edited by dopy24
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 4:47 PM, MvL013 said:

The script is getting stuck after getting back to Ferox enclave for banking. Its sitting on ''exiting barrows'' while already back at Ferox

Hey mate I will help, any errors in logger? And did you use the barrows script's breaks or osbot breaks? 

On 5/21/2023 at 7:32 PM, dopy24 said:

Spent nearly 2 hours configuring this bot, I have all the stats and gear required, set the pre-sets, corrected my inventory watched the setup video multiple times and the bot just refuses to turn on prayer despite me setting each one which is very annoying. I'll like a refund if possible please.

Need to select [Allow prayer sip] for the brothers that you wish to pray for, and it will use prayer, it works :D I may enable this automatically to avoid any confusion.

MCr5E9H.png

On 5/20/2023 at 1:59 AM, Nyk said:

recommended stats?

I recommend 70 prayer (higher is better, so prayer pots heal more per sip) and 75 mage for trident of the seas, 75 range for blowpipe or 50+ for msb (i) and you'll do really well. Some people also use mithril darts only, it's really cheap and effective :D 

• 2 weeks later...