a month without banning

cronostempo

43 minutes ago, Noubish said:

Well you kinda answered your question yourself.. if you haven't been banned yet I'd say it's pretty reliable so far it's up to you to stress test it 😉 

thank you for reply, I turn on the bot for 10-16 hours without breaks every day, the stress test is 24 hours?

sorry my english

Edited by cronostempo

1 hour ago, cronostempo said:

thank you for reply, I turn on the bot for 10-16 hours without breaks every day, the stress test is 24 hours?

sorry my english

Yup basically like @Kramnikstated above you can go months without bans then randomly catch one or chain - always bot cautious, keep testing different methods and try to keep yourself ahead 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cronostempo said:

I've been running  my script for a month and I haven't been banned yet, is my script safe?
I just created some methods that mimic human movements 

screenshothttps://pasteboard.co/DIStPcmrcIo0.png

Congrats on your script, however to be fair if you are only running one script I don't believe the sample size is large enough to conclude that your script is purely safe. There can be times when accounts don't get banned and other times where they constantly getting banned. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Czar said:

I've been seeing no bans lately no idea what's going on they may be pre-occupied and focused on banning OpenOSRS users :boge: I am pleasantly surprised that you are having this much success without mirror mode tho, noice :D

when i met osbot i created the first version of my script and i got banned on the main account because bot made bot moves like constant click on same position kkkkk

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

I also noticed that since you are not VIP you currently running 1 or 2 accounts. Running small farms help a lot, when you will scale up to 5, 10, 20 accounts the bans will be much more frequent as you give them a bigger sample size to work with

using proxies is it possible to bypass the ban for having multiple accounts?

Edited by cronostempo

9 hours ago, natever said:

Congrats on your script, however to be fair if you are only running one script I don't believe the sample size is large enough to conclude that your script is purely safe. There can be times when accounts don't get banned and other times where they constantly getting banned. 

the right thing is to create several bots and farm as much as possible before the ban? can i transfer the coins to a single account?

1 hour ago, cronostempo said:

the right thing is to create several bots and farm as much as possible before the ban? can i transfer the coins to a single account?

I mean it depends what your goal is from the accounts. It seems to be a woodcutting bot if I'm not mistaken. Do you want to get 99 or max it as an account to sell? Or is it for the gp? Depending on your priorities either bot it until it gets banned or play it safe to level it up.

2 hours ago, natever said:

I mean it depends what your goal is from the accounts. It seems to be a woodcutting bot if I'm not mistaken. Do you want to get 99 or max it as an account to sell? Or is it for the gp? Depending on your priorities either bot it until it gets banned or play it safe to level it up.

i am creating tasks for bots to play as a f2p player and level up some skills progressively for large farm gp in future, Is it safer to drop coins to the main account or can I trade without getting banned from the main account?

sorry my english

6 hours ago, cronostempo said:

i am creating tasks for bots to play as a f2p player and level up some skills progressively for large farm gp in future, Is it safer to drop coins to the main account or can I trade without getting banned from the main account?

sorry my english

You can usually just trade and its fine! :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cronostempo said:

when i met osbot i created the first version of my script and i got banned on the main account because bot made bot moves like constant click on same position kkkkk

using proxies is it possible to bypass the ban for having multiple accounts?

Not really. Its impossible to bot on multiple accounts with proxies, but using them doesn't prevent you from being more detectable due scale. People bot free scripts on different IPs and PCs but they are very easily detectable due to amount people use them

• Heart 1