Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I dont understand this..

The bot gets stuck reorganizing my inventory, keeps switching duel arenaa ring back and forth with another item (rune or spade in my case) 

I initially thought that my rune pouch was the problem so i took out all the runes and just have them in my inventory, but that didnt work

im using slayer dart as spell... 

i even tried disabling the whole inventory setting up thing but it still keeps doing it

edit: found the bug causing it, my character had already has a ring of dueling equipped and I guess theres no check if character has dueling ring equiped && has charged, then dont worry about duellign ring in invent or however you want to implement that

Edited by Shmeekz

2 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

I dont understand this..

The bot gets stuck reorganizing my inventory, keeps switching duel arenaa ring back and forth with another item (rune or spade in my case) 

I initially thought that my rune pouch was the problem so i took out all the runes and just have them in my inventory, but that didnt work

im using slayer dart as spell... 

i even tried disabling the whole inventory setting up thing but it still keeps doing it

edit: found the bug causing it, my character had already has a ring of dueling equipped and I guess theres no check if character has dueling ring equiped && has charged, then dont worry about duellign ring in invent or however you want to implement that

Yeah, dueling ring is known by the script as a teleport item, so when organizing it can get confused if it's both a teleport and an equipment item. It's noted in the guide and troubleshooting sections

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, desite said:

my character keeps banking after hitting karil once. He kills dharok and ahrims. but keeps perma banking with house tabs. 

Found the problem,for some reason it doesn't support rune pouch,the bot thinks you have run out of runes when using pouch

Can you post the log file from OSBot data directory? And also which runes are in your pouch?

4 hours ago, SpecialJayy said:

Won't select the mort'on minigame teleport. Tried for the last hour or two setting this up successfully but not joy, so many bugs and broken things. I want a refund.

I can confirm that the mort'ton minigame teleport route is currently broken due to the quest tab redesign. If you can, try selecting a different route. If you're an ironman though (which I assume is the motivation for using the minigame teleport) then you'd have to wait for a fix.
I'll start on a fix right away, but if you don't want to wait or still want a refund, you can request one here

EDIT: Committed a fix for Mort'ton minigame tele. Will be live within 24h when the SDN is updated

Edited by FrostBug

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)