Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

hey nice script. training my account now and will probably buy later.

but ive got 2 Q's. Do the requirements change now that there is a barrows teleport? (the ghost ahoy, mortton quest and kharyll portal). if so please change.

also when my account is ready i would like a trialrun. is this possible and how many hours would it run for?

thanks

hey nice script. training my account now and will probably buy later.

but ive got 2 Q's. Do the requirements change now that there is a barrows teleport? (the ghost ahoy, mortton quest and kharyll portal). if so please change.

also when my account is ready i would like a trialrun. is this possible and how many hours would it run for?

thanks

Thanks.

Yes.

Can't (designer left).

I have just seen my paypal to see that i am getting 10 dollars out of my bank monthly from osbot and this is the only thing i have purchased, but i haven't used osbot in months?? How do i get the money back/ stop the recurring payment?

cancel them on paypal.

I doubt you will get your money back though.

I have just seen my paypal to see that i am getting 10 dollars out of my bank monthly from osbot and this is the only thing i have purchased, but i haven't used osbot in months?? How do i get the money back/ stop the recurring payment?

When you buy a monthly recurring script, you can cancel it either through the osbot client area, or through your paypal control panel.

You can try posting in the refunds section; but I don't know if it'll be of any use

OSBot client version: 2.4.59

Mirror mode (Yes/No): No

Detailed bug description: When my ava's accumulator attracts stuff like steel arrows, steel knives, or iron ore or something it doesnt bank the items or drop them, causing 3 inventory spaces to be wasted.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): During all tasks.

Screenshots (If available): https://gyazo.com/b6a3ccbee3d84dc196ca230981bc8ba3

Btw really enjoy the bot, has done over 400 chests the past 3 days been running it nonstop lol

OSBot client version: 2.4.59

Mirror mode (Yes/No): No

Detailed bug description: When my ava's accumulator attracts stuff like steel arrows, steel knives, or iron ore or something it doesnt bank the items or drop them, causing 3 inventory spaces to be wasted.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): During all tasks.

Screenshots (If available): https://gyazo.com/b6a3ccbee3d84dc196ca230981bc8ba3

Btw really enjoy the bot, has done over 400 chests the past 3 days been running it nonstop lol

Why don't you disable you Ava's so it doesn't pick up items?

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)