Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Client version: 2.4.52

issue: Keeps loggin out even tho everything is set up perfectly (it worked in 2.4.51)

EDIT; nvm works if i increased to runes to bring to 400+, watafak'

EDIT2: Now it's goign to barrows, enter a crypt, turn on prayer press the chest, then teleports directly out.. watafak then it runs back and repeat haha

EDIT3: now it killed all brothers then teleproted, haha!

EDIT4: Now it's doing EDIT2 again all over, sorry if i spam edits on this but i'm just reporting the behavior of it

Edited by Pyxter

Client version: 2.4.52

issue: Keeps loggin out even tho everything is set up perfectly (it worked in 2.4.51)

EDIT; nvm works if i increased to runes to bring to 400+, watafak'

EDIT2: Now it's goign to barrows, enter a crypt, turn on prayer press the chest, then teleports directly out.. watafak then it runs back and repeat haha

EDIT3: now it killed all brothers then teleproted, haha!

EDIT4: Now it's doing EDIT2 again all over, sorry if i spam edits on this but i'm just reporting the behavior of it

EDIT4: I found the key error, each time it fights Ahrim (no one else) it press the ecto teleport, lmao

EDIT5: OPS double post, yeah script is perfect until Ahrim becasue it teleports away on ahrims happy.png

Post the log / console output. It'll tell you what's wrong. Most likely misconfigured something

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

frost bug. I'm having tons of issues. Earlier I caught it standing in the tunnel just getting hit and it was saying it was getting KC but it wasn't fighting back. whenever I would turn on auto retaliate it would turn it off and stand there until it ran out of food and would tele out. Now Whenever I turn it on it says im out of stamina potions or im not wearing a ring of life when I am. I have checked my settings multiple times to be sure.

frost bug. I'm having tons of issues. Earlier I caught it standing in the tunnel just getting hit and it was saying it was getting KC but it wasn't fighting back. whenever I would turn on auto retaliate it would turn it off and stand there until it ran out of food and would tele out. Now Whenever I turn it on it says im out of stamina potions or im not wearing a ring of life when I am. I have checked my settings multiple times to be sure.

Restart the client, mby?

Haven't made any changes other than a buffing fix recently

Anyone else having problems?

• Like 1

Keep having issues with starting the bot.  It keeps logging me out.  I think it is the client because I have not changed anything.

3. Client logger

If you experience the script simply stopping / logging out, the reason for doing so is most likely that you're missing supplies or equipment, Whatever the reason, you can read the details about why the script has stopped in the client logger. Alternatively you can read it in the script logs (OSbot\Data\FrostBarrows\Logs\)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)