Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 9/27/2023 at 3:28 PM, Moiraii said:

Doesn't reconfigure autocast after swapping when using Iban's staff. Think it's because there's an extra spell in the autocast menu meaning it tries to click Fire Wave or whatever but because it's in a different location it just gets stuck.

Morning, I’ll check it out for you and see if I can spot it. I’d imagine I used widget sprite so would hope this shouldn’t happen

16 hours ago, Moiraii said:

Hiya, thanks for investigating, were you able to reproduce this issue?

I looked into it and wasn't any to reproduce the issue, if you want to add me on discord or drop me a message we can try debug it further. I had it repeatedly set ibans blast and remove the selected spell and didn't appear to get stuck on my end 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I am not able to get it to start, it says one or more of my setting is invalid but I've set everything up.

EDIT: Please add talking to the old man for the correct sarcophagus dialogue into the trouble shooting box! Could have saved me and future buyers an hour or so.

Edited by ISO GREEDY

16 hours ago, ISO GREEDY said:

For some reason I am not able to get it to start, it says one or more of my setting is invalid but I've set everything up.

EDIT: Please add talking to the old man for the correct sarcophagus dialogue into the trouble shooting box! Could have saved me and future buyers an hour or so.

Will take a nosey at it, thought this was already implemented!

On 12/7/2023 at 2:42 AM, papadeez said:

bought czar script first cause usually  he had good scripts do not buy czars barrows its rubbish this barrows is amazing!

Thank you!

21 hours ago, smart price said:

is there any chance i could trial this?

Don't tend to do trials but if you want to add fruity scripts on discord we can discuss

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)