Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 3/10/2023 at 8:41 PM, Fruity said:

Thank you, will look into it

Unfortunately it keeps messing up even after making multiple new profiles, it doesn't turn off protection prayers properly, prays redemption after barrows brother kills and also keeps trying to turn auto retaliate off. Might want to look into it as it's not currenly useable for me. It did the first 80 chests fine however since last game/OSbot update it has become too buggy.

10 hours ago, FriezaOZ said:

Unfortunately it keeps messing up even after making multiple new profiles, it doesn't turn off protection prayers properly, prays redemption after barrows brother kills and also keeps trying to turn auto retaliate off. Might want to look into it as it's not currenly useable for me. It did the first 80 chests fine however since last game/OSbot update it has become too buggy.

Running on mine currently looking for bugs from the last update, fixed a few issues regarding the drinking prayers and swapping tabs to grab widgets and such, will take a closer look at prayer

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 4:18 AM, Fruity said:

Running on mine currently looking for bugs from the last update, fixed a few issues regarding the drinking prayers and swapping tabs to grab widgets and such, will take a closer look at prayer

Hi Mate, whatever you have done has seemed to fix most of the issues. Just letting you know there is one issue post banking when the script is trying to reorganise the invo. It keeps getting stuck dragging potions, in my case gets stuck on slot 22 lol. I just need to move the cursor slightly and it seems to fix it. Only bug that I'm getting at the moment.

20 hours ago, FriezaOZ said:

Hi Mate, whatever you have done has seemed to fix most of the issues. Just letting you know there is one issue post banking when the script is trying to reorganise the invo. It keeps getting stuck dragging potions, in my case gets stuck on slot 22 lol. I just need to move the cursor slightly and it seems to fix it. Only bug that I'm getting at the moment.

Cheers, will have a nosey see if I can find what's up

• 2 weeks later...

only issue I am having now is at the bank it will try to drag item to organize inventory and it gets stuck holding the item down (resulting in drinking/eating whatever item it tries to move)

last edit, i was able to fix this issue by changing inventory organizer settings. not sure why it fixed it but so far done 4 runs no issues. love it

just kidding I have one more thing to add. Possibly when running more than one chest in a trip add a toggle for using barrows tabs to return back instead of going back through the maze. This will increase chests/hour slightly as well as profits.

awesome script ill continue to use until I cant

Edited by wuznik

23 hours ago, wuznik said:

only issue I am having now is at the bank it will try to drag item to organize inventory and it gets stuck holding the item down (resulting in drinking/eating whatever item it tries to move)

last edit, i was able to fix this issue by changing inventory organizer settings. not sure why it fixed it but so far done 4 runs no issues. love it

just kidding I have one more thing to add. Possibly when running more than one chest in a trip add a toggle for using barrows tabs to return back instead of going back through the maze. This will increase chests/hour slightly as well as profits.

Having same issue, After banking keeps holding potion or food while trying to move it. Sometimes it just eats it while being stuck sometimes it just freezes holding the food/potion!

On 4/2/2023 at 4:35 PM, wuznik said:

I believe there is a checkbox to toggle the teleporting back when using arceuus teleports (including tabs)

4 hours ago, KleurenDoof said:

Having same issue, After banking keeps holding potion or food while trying to move it. Sometimes it just eats it while being stuck sometimes it just freezes holding the food/potion!

Ive pushed a lil update that should add a timeout to the inventory organising, let me know if this fixes it for yous

• 2 weeks later...

was working great last night. stopped it to take a break, apparently there was a game update this morning. reloaded the bot and now its having a hard time manually clicking prayers just keeps hovering back and forth between toggled prayers. as far as im aware nothing is different. i stopped it last night and it was workin fine

OSBot 2.6.64 (gyazo.com)

Edited by wuznik

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

clients now updated

resolved. this script is pretty good for anyone interested i made 2 accs for this script and lost 1 but i think it was one of the more obvious bots just due to the combat level/stats

1k chests done on my other acc doing about 100 a day still goin strong

Edited by wuznik

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)